CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Considering that, will there be a way to dispose of Forsaken, or is it all going to be preventative methods?
You'll be able to convert them into breeding stock at any time for no cost (other than the fact that you can't undo the decision). This will also scare the others into obeying you properly again, so losing the campaign to a "tantrum spiral" won't be a serious threat.

All the Forsaken that you acquire during a campaign will also be saved for use during free play, so even if it ends up being necessary to dispose of a Forsaken that you like during a campaign, you'll still be able to keep playing with her outside the campaign mode.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
You get access to cheats after your first complete playthrough, on all subsequent playthroughs you can activate cheats.
I'm still not seeing the early game cheats after finishing my latest playthrough. I can use cheats in my game that is at day 50. but not in any new game whether it is using the save made for the team I beat or starting a new team. Just to clarify what I mean I assumed there was a way to start a new game with cheats after reading this in the changelog.

• Other: Saves on Day 1 may now have early cheats toggled on and off, regardless of their initial setting.
Yet I can find no way to do this the only cheats that ever come up are on day 50.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I'm still not seeing the early game cheats after finishing my latest playthrough. I can use cheats in my game that is at day 50. but not in any new game whether it is using the save made for the team I beat or starting a new team. Just to clarify what I mean I assumed there was a way to start a new game with cheats after reading this in the changelog.

• Other: Saves on Day 1 may now have early cheats toggled on and off, regardless of their initial setting.
Yet I can find no way to do this the only cheats that ever come up are on day 50.
Go in options, you should see one could early cheat toggle, toggle it on and you should have the cheat option appear on the first day of a new game.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Go in options, you should see one could early cheat toggle, toggle it on and you should have the cheat option appear on the first day of a new game.
Thank-you not sure what was going on but after you pointing that out I got them to work, but I did have to restart the game several times before the option showed up.

Dokuro

Jul 9, 2017
You mean you get 3EE per day and you want advice on how to progress beyond that?
Yeah exactly.
I've gone through the tutorial and try my best to combine the expo/inju and such between the heroes but I just seem to always fall short and I keep getting from say day 8-12 ish and then I just keep getting those 3 EE until day 50

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
An easy point to start breaking vulnerabilities when you're not that fit in the games mechanics is when you have a 2 times 4 turn capture commander. Try to go on a target that is weak to INJU (or at least not strong agaist it)

Start with your primary target try to get as many circumstances to lvl 1 starting with INJU and then following depending on resistances.

Use the second capture on another heroine where you can put EXPO far into lvl 1. You won't get to lvl 2 (10k) at this time but she shouldn't be able to regenerate out of lvl 1 in a few turns. You usually still start with pummel to push INJU first.

After that try to get a surround on your primary target before the extermination reaches 100% so you can get another one in again later. This should allow you to get some vulnerabilities broken.

The specifics depend on the team but that's the basic outline. Don't be afraid to just save and try the day over and experiment. You can go earlier (as you can read here) but it's obviously more difficult to achieve.

Dokuro

Jul 9, 2017
An easy point to start breaking vulnerabilities when you're not that fit in the games mechanics is when you have a 2 times 4 turn capture commander. Try to go on a target that is weak to INJU (or at least not strong agaist it)

Start with your primary target try to get as many circumstances to lvl 1 starting with INJU and then following depending on resistances.

Use the second capture on another heroine where you can put EXPO far into lvl 1. You won't get to lvl 2 (10k) at this time but she shouldn't be able to regenerate out of lvl 1 in a few turns. You usually still start with pummel to push INJU first.

After that try to get a surround on your primary target before the extermination reaches 100% so you can get another one in again later. This should allow you to get some vulnerabilities broken.

The specifics depend on the team but that's the basic outline. Don't be afraid to just save and try the day over and experiment. You can go earlier (as you can read here) but it's obviously more difficult to achieve.
Thanks, much appreciated!

Anonymous0001

Aug 12, 2017
The story is well-written and there is a lot of content (although it's only text) and futa scenarios and content were well-written too. Despite the player being the monster in this game, I felt sympathy for the Chosen. I usually don't check out dark rape-corruption type stories/games like this, but I decided to give this one a try. The characters had depth, and that kept me grinding stats to be able to see what happens next.

I also noticed an annoying bug that made converting all 3 girls in the final battle difficult. One of the chosen started with 100% resolve every time I tried with the Quickening upgrade after every failure. The other two always started with 60%, but one of them didn't, despite me breaking all of her vulnerabilities at max tier.

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
The story is well-written and there is a lot of content (although it's only text) and futa scenarios and content were well-written too. Despite the player being the monster in this game, I felt sympathy for the Chosen. I usually don't check out dark rape-corruption type stories/games like this, but I decided to give this one a try. The characters had depth, and that kept me grinding stats to be able to see what happens next.

I also noticed an annoying bug that made converting all 3 girls in the final battle difficult. One of the chosen started with 100% resolve every time I tried with the Quickening upgrade after every failure. The other two always started with 60%, but one of them didn't, despite me breaking all of her vulnerabilities at max tier.
The initial resolve during the final battle is linked to the chosen relationship, not the broken vulnerabilities.

If you get the relevant upgrade, chosen can start with 20% (I think is 20%) resolve damage per rival and 40% per bitter enemy; check the chosen relationship in the profiles for info on that.

Breaking vulnerabilities only means that (along with the evil energy bonus during the game) you can lower resolve with your attacks, if you got the relevant upgrades (Attack+, Slime+, Threaten+ and Taunt+).

Anonymous0001

Aug 12, 2017
The initial resolve during the final battle is linked to the chosen relationship, not the broken vulnerabilities.

If you get the relevant upgrade, chosen can start with 20% (I think is 20%) resolve damage per rival and 40% per bitter enemy; check the chosen relationship in the profiles for info on that.

Breaking vulnerabilities only means that (along with the evil energy bonus during the game) you can lower resolve with your attacks, if you got the relevant upgrades (Attack+, Slime+, Threaten+ and Taunt+).
Oh I see. Her initial resolve was supposed to be 60% according to the info on her profile, which is probably a bug cuz it was 100% in the final battle. Though she did have a good relationship with one Chosen and unbreakable bond with the other, whilst the other two hated each other and only liked this Chosen. So it was probably just the wrong number being displayed on her profile and correctly set to 100% at the final battle.

Jun 13, 2017
New update up, training routines for fallen Chosen. Pardon, Forsaken.

Dev would like feedback on the gameplay loop for once, considering he's getting a new mechanic out.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
So what can you do in free training as of yet? I can't figure out how to raise their lewds stats after some point, though I'm playing with randomly generated Forsaken in the cheat menu.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
So what can you do in free training as of yet? I can't figure out how to raise their lewds stats after some point, though I'm playing with randomly generated Forsaken in the cheat menu.
Only the first tier of training was released, it works best only on non corrupted, other will have almost no effect, also the system is new so some things can be broken too.

Jun 23, 2017
Is their a guide to the personalities for custom Chosen? I've played the game enough times to guess but I'm struggling to get the combinations of vulnerabilities that I want

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Is their a guide to the personalities for custom Chosen? I've played the game enough times to guess but I'm struggling to get the combinations of vulnerabilities that I want
I don't believe anyone's ever assembled one or if it has been it hasn't been posted here.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Ha! How's that for a score? :LOL:

It was a total rout mate!

View attachment 1101222

I'll be enjoying my three new commanders in the next update :love:
Nicely done. I'm sorry to report that using them as commanders probably won't be possible until the version after next, though. I hope that being able to play around with your defeated enemies a bit more will hold you over until then.
Oh I see. Her initial resolve was supposed to be 60% according to the info on her profile, which is probably a bug cuz it was 100% in the final battle. Though she did have a good relationship with one Chosen and unbreakable bond with the other, whilst the other two hated each other and only liked this Chosen. So it was probably just the wrong number being displayed on her profile and correctly set to 100% at the final battle.
I wasn't able to replicate this bug. Are you using a team that was brought over from an old version? There used to be a bug which made it so that their relationships could generate with impossible values, and that broke some parts of the game's logic.
The end of this post should have what you're looking for.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes