fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Is it normal to inmediatelly fight 2 devils after splendor? I have 2 choices, either I fight 2 devils or 1 animalistic and I need to win before day 26 o.o

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Are there any gameplay benefits to giving a chosen the lilim egg? Also, is there any more flavor stuff after the lilim egg besides one interaction when being force orgasmed by the forsaken who gave them it and one reaction when slimed?
There’s no gameplay benefit to giving a chosen Lilin’s egg and there is one more interaction and that’s through the custom sex scenes, just like the mark of the succubus! And to answer your question currently, no there’s nothing like lilin’s egg in the game atm, however that sort of content and specifically lilin’s egg will be expanded on in the future. There will be some vignettes where your forsaken will develop the egg until it eventually becomes a mark of succubus just like the forsaken has. I’ll leave it as a secret as to how that happens for now :D Just know also that there will be a different kind of brand for chosen who have nothing but hate for their teammates.

Those vignettes will be continued sometime after the plans for the negotiation chain(s) are finished and also two secret things that has to do with the demon commanders CSDev and I talked about and commissioned him to make. Lot of the concepts which will be later utilized for other distortion vignette chains

And there will also be other forsaken tools like lilin’s egg that inflict conditions and effects on the chosen

It’s going to take some time for everything to be rolled out though, since these sorts of things shouldn’t take priority over things like adding the remaining gameplay mechanics and bosses but the pace should pick up after negotiation gets the work it needs. For now though, I hope you and everyone enjoy the upcoming significant morality chain :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
What's the lilim egg?
If your forsaken has the brand of the succubus that’s unlocked from experiencing Lilith’s awakening as a chosen then she can inflict Lilin’s egg on chosen when uses the forced orgasm defiler. it’s lesser version of the mark of the succubus but it still makes chosen more horny and willing during custom sex than they normally are

They will still probably try to destroy your body most of the time tho

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone capable of beating these 2 devils with my build?

Im also unable to beat the animalistic choice ( Idont know if its the joining of bad temperaments, but what normally works for me isnt working)

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes