SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Question : Does anyone know what happens if you have a "powerful harvester =-789% to drain" and all of it adds to 1000% ? (for example with your achievements ) does that mean you can drain somebody inmediatelly? can you break a level 4 vulnerability without getting to 100 million damage?
It's multiplicative, not additive. So if you have -789% to Drain, your needed Drain is multiplied by .211. If you have the level 3 Drain achievement (-600% Drain PE needed), your needed Drain is multiplied by 0.4. So in this specific example the cost would be (1000)(.4)(.211) = 84.4% PE needed, which is less than the 100% that it begins with after T3 is broken.

I've never tried to get these to that level of bonus or peeked hard at that part of the source code, so I can't say for sure, but I'm fairly sure that you have to first break T3 even if you reduce Punisher Effectiveness needed below the 100% that they start with.

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
Okay so I think I found another bug which I don't know the workings of. I am unable to do any damage to Fortune with surround actions unless I get like level 4 expo on other chosen. 1000132160.png

Here is the save file:

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
It's multiplicative, not additive. So if you have -789% to Drain, your needed Drain is multiplied by .211. If you have the level 3 Drain achievement (-600% Drain PE needed), your needed Drain is multiplied by 0.4. So in this specific example the cost would be (1000)(.4)(.211) = 84.4% PE needed, which is less than the 100% that it begins with after T3 is broken.

I've never tried to get these to that level of bonus or peeked hard at that part of the source code, so I can't say for sure, but I'm fairly sure that you have to first break T3 even if you reduce Punisher Effectiveness needed below the 100% that they start with.
I was asking because you can break T3 without breaking T2 if you get people into an orgy and I thought you could get the needed drain to below 0 (thought the multiplicative part breaks down what I was thinking)

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I was asking because you can break T3 without breaking T2 if you get people into an orgy and I thought you could get the needed drain to below 0 (thought the multiplicative part breaks down what I was thinking)
Side note about not breaking T2, when a chosen gets a T3 break from her major vulnerability you will get a vignette during which she gets the T1 and T2 breaks. In addition this vignette will break the T1 and T2 of the chosen with the corresponding minor vulnerability unless she already had it distorted

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Side note about not breaking T2, when a chosen gets a T3 break from her major vulnerability you will get a vignette during which she gets the T1 and T2 breaks. In addition this vignette will break the T1 and T2 of the chosen with the corresponding minor vulnerability unless she already had it distorted
I was asking myself why sometimes t2 didnt break and why it sometimes did :S

triggering those things should be in Achievements haha

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Been trying to get my head around playing this but just a quick question what it the approch suppost to be used for can you corrupt them using it.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to get my head around playing this but just a quick question what it the approch suppost to be used for can you corrupt them using it.
Hello and welcome!

I have a walkthrough with included save file that takes you through the steps of playing and learning this game.

It takes you all the way though and tells you what commands (and why) until you're ready to give it a try on your own.

Reactions: Onyxdime

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Hello and welcome!

I have a walkthrough with included save file that takes you through the steps of playing and learning this game.

It takes you all the way though and tells you what commands (and why) until you're ready to give it a try on your own.

Hi thanks for the reply I have had a look at it and managed to get up to day 18 but for some reason the orgy will not fire unless I do more damage to Royal bear in mind I have followed the guide exactly.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hi thanks for the reply I have had a look at it and managed to get up to day 18 but for some reason the orgy will not fire unless I do more damage to Royal bear in mind I have followed the guide exactly.
Hey, I'm loading my day 18 save now to see what's up. I probably missed copying down a turn or something. I'll update this post when I know more.

Edit: I've looked into it, and I think there were some moves at the beginning where I wasn't clear on which Chosen to target. I've gone through the sequence for Combat 18 again and can get Orgy to trigger on Turn 21 just like the guide (just a 2-turn one, but by this point in the game you've done all the damage you need to do to get all T3 Breaks to trigger). If you aren't able to get this with the revised directions post a screenshot of your Turn 21 so I can try to figure out what's different about your playthrough.

Apart from that, how's the guide working for you? Are you able to follow what moves you're doing and why those moves are helpful? The goal is for someone totally new to the game to be able to follow directions turn by turn and learn important concepts as they go--is that working for you?

Last edited:

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
I am assuming the fact that undead tempted forsaken stop gaining motivation from trauma after reaching 100% stamina is not intended?

Edit: Seems like propaganda item adds angst during the battle which means you won't be getting it's benefit of 1G angst if you have an angel chosen or trigger tempt/rampage.

Angel motivation restoration got bugged for me possibly due to getting level 2 angel achievement. Even after sparing more forsaken the amount restored was stuck at 0.8%(Also does that achievement activate only for future spares?)

On a side note, wanted to see item upgrades this campaign but I have reached loop 15 and still haven't gotten a single one. I haven't been skipping loops, maybe that's why?

Last edited:

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Ok. Day 16 Try 2 in the guide? I want to make sure this time before I go in and do a play-by-play.
just tried it R18 you have caress for Silence which has already been done for R16 also instead of Royal having the force orgasm+ it silence that gets it. I then have to use all the grind ect on Royal to finally trigger orgy not sure why this is happening. Ive attached my save just incase you want to check it.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
just tried it R18 you have caress for Silence which has already been done for R16 also instead of Royal having the force orgasm+ it silence that gets it. I then have to use all the grind ect on Royal to finally trigger orgy not sure why this is happening. Ive attached my save just incase you want to check it.
Right, there's definitely some incorrect parts to the commands I wrote there. Rather than trying to work out exactly what I did before, I changed a few things and got one turn fewer on the Orgy, but I think the guide will still work. Let me know if it breaks down at a later point from that change, if you're still going along with it. I think this is still enough damage this fight to have them locked in to stuff that happens later in the game.

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Right, there's definitely some incorrect parts to the commands I wrote there. Rather than trying to work out exactly what I did before, I changed a few things and got one turn fewer on the Orgy, but I think the guide will still work. Let me know if it breaks down at a later point from that change, if you're still going along with it. I think this is still enough damage this fight to have them locked in to stuff that happens later in the game.
Thanks for the reply everything looks to go well until day 18 where in R13 Chaos Attack and them surround in R14 does not trigger.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
No problem
It seems like you have less EE going into Day 18 than I have in my save. Day 17 should have left you with 40 EE from the two T3 Breaks that happened in combat, 45EE from the unfriendly scene with Chaos and Silence, and 45EE from their usual downtimes, which means you should be going in with a minimum of 130EE. Transcendence + Mastery + Drain is 100EE so I can't see why that save file only has 26EE left on it after those purchases. I'm posting my saves for comparison. My day 18 save has 146EE which is enough to buy the needed Commander (44EE), the three named Upgrades (100EE) and still have 2EE left over, so the mismatch has to be happening before that point. How much EE are you getting in your Day 17 post-battle?

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
It seems like you have less EE going into Day 18 than I have in my save. Day 17 should have left you with 40 EE from the two T3 Breaks that happened in combat, 45EE from the unfriendly scene with Chaos and Silence, and 45EE from their usual downtimes, which means you should be going in with a minimum of 130EE. Transcendence + Mastery + Drain is 100EE so I can't see why that save file only has 26EE left on it after those purchases. I'm posting my saves for comparison. My day 18 save has 146EE which is enough to buy the needed Commander (44EE), the three named Upgrades (100EE) and still have 2EE left over, so the mismatch has to be happening before that point. How much EE are you getting in your Day 17 post-battle?
It looks like I only have 75EE after day 17 not sure where I went wrong.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
So I was reading all the available information on Csdev`s subscribestar and just discovered you can kill somebody and they can return as undead.
Is that how you guys are doing it?
I have questions.
Do I need to do something weird like using bait?
Do killed forsaken comes back as undead with the same vulnerabilities broken or they come fresh?

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes