subli

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah this really is a game about snowballing. Once you get going you have the Evil Energy for a lot of upgrades which makes it easier to break more vulnerabilities and so on.

We've been talking a fair bit about early strategy, but what about later on. I feel like breaking innocence and confidence to T3 should be prioritized over morality and dignity. The innocence and confidence adaptions protect the chosen herself, while the morality and dignity adaptions protect the other chosen. If you do those first then it can be difficult to break the other chosen later.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
Agreed. I've got two Chosen with T3 DIG broken, and they're a nightmare to leave alone. I have to surround them just to keep the nerfs from destroying momentum. Networked Consciousness is a must now, because otherwise I'd lose too many turns. One also has T3 MOR broken... Yeah, I was trying to break friendships and didn't notice how bad things were getting.

Edit: I'll mention that, right now, early game strategy trumps late game strategy heavily in importance. If you get your breaks in early enough, you can always sacrifice some days without grabbing a commander to get the EE you need.

Edit 2: So you can prevent T3 breaks by either constant surrounds/captures on the Chosen about to pop, or by retreating before the Chosen shows up. One of my Chosen has three different T3 waiting to pop, and I'm just holding it off at the moment so I can try breaking friendships further.

Last edited:

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Edit: I realized I would love a "skip battle" button. Sometimes, you just don't want to sit through pointless fights while trying to save EE points.

Edit 2: Although, the Retreat button sorta does that... meh.
There is another "skip day" button - training Forsaken. While main advantage of "retreat" is ending skrewed up battles prematurely.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How do you impregnate a Forsaken? Been trying to figure this one out for awhile now lol

Also regarding Forsaken, Is there any plans on adding positive or effective like interactions with them? It's not like you need to break/discipline/train them forever now. While their highly amusing, I find them highly unpracticable to use compared to a Commander at a similar price. I suppose one with extremely high stats would be better than a maxed out commander but I'd imagine that would take quite literally forever to get to considering how fast they run out of stamina.

Reactions: Kalloi

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I beat my game. I got really lazy around midgame, so I didn't get all vulnerabilities broken or a distortion, but I did manage to break all the friendships and get a clean sweep on the last day, so that was nice.

I think I'll take a break from this for awhile. I played this way, way too much the past few days.

Fangrandier

Jun 12, 2017
In my recent save, I got a bug of not being able to go to the next city for loop 3. But in my second save, and I pass the time until the end, I am able to loop. I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but thought it was best to post about it just in case.

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
How do you impregnate a Forsaken? Been trying to figure this one out for awhile now lol

Also regarding Forsaken, Is there any plans on adding positive or effective like interactions with them? It's not like you need to break/discipline/train them forever now. While their highly amusing, I find them highly unpracticable to use compared to a Commander at a similar price. I suppose one with extremely high stats would be better than a maxed out commander but I'd imagine that would take quite literally forever to get to considering how fast they run out of stamina.
Impregnating Forsaken hasn't been implemented yet other than the initial impregnation you can do to them when they are chosen. However! Luckily CSDev said the update for this month will allow us to give defiler abilities to our forsaken finally. :D
The training uses the punisher upgrades similar to how defiler and suppressor is used for some of the training methods, so we'll be using our impregnation commanders on the forsaken and effectively "teaching" them to inseminate as well.
(with them giving additional bonuses such as using drain commanders on forsaken giving us additional EE for each obedience gain during that training session in campaign mode.)

And in regards to use of forsaken, I felt similarly about their effectiveness until the campaign mode was added. As I went through loops with shorter and shorter deadlines, the ability to use a forsaken that can capture a chosen for 4+ turns and dealing decent damage in the early game becomes almost integral rather waiting to mid-game-ish to get a commander that lasts that many turns and the upgrades along the way. And once you get bonus damge % from them being tempted, aversion, or superior forsaken, they start to outdo commanders even without heavily training them. Similarly sometimes you need to train them not to raise their expertise, but just to raise their motivation and "keep them in line" as it were.

And all this sort of influences how plan out my loops now, whether I aim for an Imago to end it early and use that time for training my forsaken, trying to intentionally make chosen friendly with each other to use it as leverage when training them, or even not choosing to break all vulnerabilities on a chosen purposely or only in certain ways to ensure they have decent values when they are forsaken. This is just my experience and thoughts on them though.

And to answer your other question I believe CSDev made a post on here recently saying that we might be getting a sex system with our forsaken as early as the end of March, at least that's how I understood it, I'll quote the post directly under here
I tried your save on my end, but it returned an "invalid stream header" error, which I believe means that the save is probably corrupted. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to fix this one.

This is really impressive! And yeah, by Loop 7, the game balance currently breaks down somewhat. There are more options planned to give the player the tools necessary to get further than that.

It's proven tricky to figure out a wording for SHAM that makes it clear when it works. My hope was that by making active openings turn purple, the player will be able to figure out quickly enough when they're working and when they're not.

Good luck on this, and thanks again for the coding tips you shared with me via email! The next game I make shouldn't be quite so painful to read through.

This was a difficult design decision for me. On one hand, it would be more consistent rules-wise if the game respected the fact that you broke the core first. But on the other hand, the post-battle scenes always depict the character with the minor vulnerability not having it broken yet. I was worried that it'd take people out of the game if they see e.g. a non-virgin acting like she's still a virgin.

Incidentally, I'm hoping to introduce the first draft of a system like this in the March release. It'll take longer for it to get as many features (and as much support for 9-person orgies) as eraTohoK, but I think the time is ripe to let the player have some more freeform sex scenes with Forsaken (and maybe with some of the Chosen).

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
In my recent save, I got a bug of not being able to go to the next city for loop 3. But in my second save, and I pass the time until the end, I am able to loop. I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but thought it was best to post about it just in case.
ty for posting the save! :D Tested it myself can confirm what you're saying, I'll message CSDev about it on their subscribestar for you

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
This game is terrible. It's been robbing me of hours of sleep.

Jokes aside, I'm having fun messing around and finding my way into breaking these girls. My first successful campaign is now on Loop 3 and I'm fighting my first Superior Chosen. I figured it would be neat if I tried tempting for the first time and have her as my first target.

Thing is, it feels impossible and so I humbly request the aid of more experienced Demon Lords.

I have the following chosen:

Pariah:
Morality: FEAR -----|--- HATE <= Core Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved FEAR
Innocence: DISG --|----- PLEA <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved DISG
Confidence: PAIN ---|-- INJU <= Significant Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k INJU to Sodomize
Dignity: SHAM -|---- EXPO <= Minor Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k EXPO to Broadcast

Silence:
Morality: FEAR ----|---- HATE <= Significant Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved FEAR
Innocence: DISG --|--- PLEA <= Significant Vulnerability: Surround w/ >10k PLEA to Force Orgasm
Confidence: PAIN --|=---- INJU <= Minor Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved PAIN
Dignity: SHAM -----|-- EXPO <= Core Vulnerability: Reach 100M Unresolved SHAM

Zenith [SUPERIOR]:
Morality: FEAR |--- HATE <= Minor Vulnerability: Use Grind and Pummel until 10k dmg
Innocence: DISG ----| PLEA <= Core Vulnerability: Reach Lv 2 PLEA
Confidence: PAIN ---| INJU <= Core Vulnerability: Reach Lv 2 INJU
Dignity: SHAM -|- EXPO <= Significant Vulnerability: Use Grind and Humiliate until 10k dmg

---

If it matters, the city bonuses are:
Damage Mitigation: 9% per level
Luxuries: 121% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Superior Chosen

I'm on day 22 (perfectly willing to restart if someone has a good gameplan) and have the vulnerabilities I have broken are attached.

I don't know if all Superior Chosen have the same bonuses, but here are Zenith's just in case:

1/3 circumstance damage in Core Vulnerabilities
2/3 all damage in Significant Vulnerabilities
1/3 trauma damage in Minor Vulnerabilities
Stronger Slaughter, Fantasize, Detonate, and Striptease
Double Resolve in Final Battle
Double Achievement Weight

I can't get any leeway in tempting Zenith because Caress only does 15 damage and this is my first time trying to tempt so I guess I have to learn a completely new strategy which isn't helping. I figure abusing EXPO bonuses from the other chosen is probably the way to go, but even then, I haven't even reached any Vulnerability breaks on her.

Last edited:

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I don't know if anyone else is currently having this problem but the game( have the latest version R26b) is currently not saving at all for me, and I don't mean just save files for campaign, it also isn't saving/exporting chosen rosters and the portrait option kept turning itself off again and again. I've downloaded and redownloaded the game from both here and the creators website so I'm not sure what's causing this. Appreciate any help that can be given.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Impregnating Forsaken hasn't been implemented yet other than the initial impregnation you can do to them when they are chosen. However! Luckily CSDev said the update for this month will allow us to give defiler abilities to our forsaken finally. :D
The training uses the punisher upgrades similar to how defiler and suppressor is used for some of the training methods, so we'll be using our impregnation commanders on the forsaken and effectively "teaching" them to inseminate as well.
(with them giving additional bonuses such as using drain commanders on forsaken giving us additional EE for each obedience gain during that training session in campaign mode.)

And in regards to use of forsaken, I felt similarly about their effectiveness until the campaign mode was added. As I went through loops with shorter and shorter deadlines, the ability to use a forsaken that can capture a chosen for 4+ turns and dealing decent damage in the early game becomes almost integral rather waiting to mid-game-ish to get a commander that lasts that many turns and the upgrades along the way. And once you get bonus damge % from them being tempted, aversion, or superior forsaken, they start to outdo commanders even without heavily training them. Similarly sometimes you need to train them not to raise their expertise, but just to raise their motivation and "keep them in line" as it were.

And all this sort of influences how plan out my loops now, whether I aim for an Imago to end it early and use that time for training my forsaken, trying to intentionally make chosen friendly with each other to use it as leverage when training them, or even not choosing to break all vulnerabilities on a chosen purposely or only in certain ways to ensure they have decent values when they are forsaken. This is just my experience and thoughts on them though.

And to answer your other question I believe CSDev made a post on here recently saying that we might be getting a sex system with our forsaken as early as the end of March, at least that's how I understood it, I'll quote the post directly under here
That would explain alot lol
Haven't actually captured a impregnated Chosen since they always seemed to get killed by one of their teammates when I'm not expecting it lol I'm guessing they give birth afterwards?

I haven't gotten too far in a campaign yet since the game long enough as it is, that and the campaign just loves to copy and spawn the chosen from the last loop rather than spawn any new ones in so I tested the forsaken thoroughly yet.

Don't know how you find them effective early game really unless your using a lvl 1 forsaken? The two I have require 44 and 88 points, not exactly a easy amount when your first starting.

Uh so a Lilith's Throne like sex system? interesting

Game still shows great potential although it still has small issue's that drive me nuts.
Why doesn't the evacuation goto a stand still or even go down if you got all three chosen pinned down and you still got minions? Seems pretty dumb oversight if you ask me considering the game likes to imply you got hundreds, possibily thousands of thralls running around.
Also, I find Chosen donating like perfect cell to be kinda bullshit cheap, especially when they never take any sort of parament damage no matter how many times they do it or how corrupted they gotten?
I also want to be able to mutiple commanders at once or take a command and a forsaken or a entire team of my own forsaken even the playing field. I see no reason why you can't if you can afford it. Feels like an artificial limitation.
I hope one day you can pump out lesser demon lords from Forsaken and use them in some regard.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I don't know if anyone else is currently having this problem but the game( have the latest version R26b) is currently not saving at all for me, and I don't mean just save files for campaign, it also isn't saving/exporting chosen rosters and the portrait option kept turning itself off again and again. I've downloaded and redownloaded the game from both here and the creators website so I'm not sure what's causing this. Appreciate any help that can be given.
Ok, so after combing through most of the pages on this thread to see if I could figure out my problem, I finally found what was giving me issues, the game doesn't like being in more than 4 files. What i mean by this is that if the filepath to where the game is located is longer than four(or 5 if you leave the game as is after extracting, since its two folders named the same) then the game will just failed to read the portrait files( therefore act like they aren't there) and will also not allow you to save you game or export your Chosen teams. Now if you can excuse me for the rambling/long comment, I don't usually comment on forums and what not and am pissed(at myself) for this problem.

Example of a working( as in game ain't stupid/can read its files) filepath: C:\Users\username\Downloads\Corupted Saviors R26b (or C:\Users\username\Downloads\Corupted Saviors R26b\Corrupted Saviors R26b)

Reactions: rKnight

Boraxed

Aug 8, 2016
Has the game become more difficult or have I gotten worse at the game? I haven't played since areound release 19 and I am struggling to get the final dignity breaks at the end.
I also noticed there are perks/persistent traits you can get if you end up sacrificing the saviors you end up corrupting in the end. Is that what I am going to have to do in order to get bitter rivals at day 15? that was always my goal to do without cheating.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Has the game become more difficult or have I gotten worse at the game? I haven't played since areound release 19 and I am struggling to get the final dignity breaks at the end.
I also noticed there are perks/persistent traits you can get if you end up sacrificing the saviors you end up corrupting in the end. Is that what I am going to have to do in order to get bitter rivals at day 15? that was always my goal to do without cheating.
since then there was a change in the multipliers (expo and plea mainly, but everything was affected) it made it a bit more difficult as now expo is weaker, but plea is more viable.

and about that second part: sort of, that is part of campaign mode that gives you extra things if you do achievements, the rewards are extra EE at the start, easier last tier corruption, etc.
For now, is kinda a challenge mode that scales as you defeat teams.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
It's funny knowing you're raping a girl with blown up organs. Just another Monday I guess.

This whole game is if Madoka fused with Higurashi, and then decided you can't die if you're a magical girl. The result is mutilated girls being stripped naked, raped on TV (which means there's sexual assault and gore being shown to everyone and their children I guess), all while terrible creatures probably kill the few dumbasses hanging around. Or maybe they leave them alone so they can record your new JAV you're promoting.
In principle, the networks are supposed to be very restrictive in what they show the public. In practice, it's impossible to stop individuals from uploading their own footage, and there are plenty of cases where Thralls who infiltrate the networks can "accidentally" show things they're not supposed to.
I hope these two lines are related! I would really like to get more use out of the Forsaken and rely on them more extensively in the later loops rather than commanders. As it is, they're kind of expensive, and generally not worth deploying until the mid to late game.
The custom sex scene system won't have much effect on the game's overall balance, but several of the other coming releases will include features that gradually make Forsaken more and more useful.
At what dev phase you would say this game is? Alpha, beta, close to how to want it to be ? I wonder that to know if you want to add a lot more mechanism or just add some new thing that isn't core let's play like a new scene? I must admit, this game is probably more finished than a lot of other games on this site while being one of the best. But I wonder what is the end objective of this game.
The biggest things that haven't yet been implemented are as follow:
Four of the six planned Distortions
All of the Chosen species other than "human" and "superior"
All ten of the "Boss" Chosen (individual characters with more detailed corruption paths)
I enjoy the idea that physically and mentally the girls are able to endure absurd amounts of abuse just so they can get abused all over again.

Played an earlier version of this game and loved it. Believed I will wait until it's finished or close to finished before embarking again.

I've said it before but in a future game it'd be amazing to have one solo female protagonist.
The team interactions are too fundamental to the game at this point to have a mode where you're up against a solo heroine. But the Boss Chosen might scratch that itch of having more of a personal corruption arc.
How I broke Vertem's vulnerabilties on day 9:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a masterful playthrough, very impressive! Thanks in general to everyone who's discussing effective strategies for the game. I try not to tell players how they're "supposed" to play, but it's extremely encouraging to me when I see people exploring the game as a game.

As Kalloi said, positive interactions are planned to be the focus of the update at the end of March. Making Forsaken more effective in battle is going to be more of a gradual process.
Thanks for catching this bug. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Finally, I'm uploading the source code for the sake of himmlisches and any other prospective modders. This is an "as is" upload, as I wanted to continue focusing my development time on the next version, so it's extremely messy with poor coding practices everywhere and no documentation to speak of. In the long term, I want to be a little more accommodating to modders, but for now, the time just isn't there.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
This is a masterful playthrough, very impressive! Thanks in general to everyone who's discussing effective strategies for the game. I try not to tell players how they're "supposed" to play, but it's extremely encouraging to me when I see people exploring the game as a game.
Aww. You're such a charmer!

Reactions: Cloud73

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
In principle, the networks are supposed to be very restrictive in what they show the public. In practice, it's impossible to stop individuals from uploading their own footage, and there are plenty of cases where Thralls who infiltrate the networks can "accidentally" show things they're not supposed to.
Just as a question, I joked about the JAV thing, but is there some event where one of the girls, probably after messing the shit out of her mental state, seeks some kind of assurance people still like her by making some weird sex tape or something? They already go pretty far in some events if they've fallen pretty far.

himmlisches

Sep 23, 2018
Finally, I'm uploading the source code for the sake of himmlisches and any other prospective modders. This is an "as is" upload, as I wanted to continue focusing my development time on the next version, so it's extremely messy with poor coding practices everywhere and no documentation to speak of. In the long term, I want to be a little more accommodating to modders, but for now, the time just isn't there.

Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes