yimtheduck

Jun 4, 2017
I saw people mention cheat mode
I may be blind, but how do I turn it on? spent like 20 minutes searching

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
So, uh, is there any way to take Chosen anal virginity by your character specifically?
Every Sodomize action(obviously) and Spite Defiler Upgrade(even though scene clearly mentions your fists doing it) triggers its taking and 2nd Confidence break, but by thralls - "(first: Thrall during combat)".
Do you need to dance around saving it and then breaking further down the line or it's locked behind other breaks?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So, uh, is there any way to take Chosen anal virginity by your character specifically?
Every Sodomize action(obviously) and Spite Defiler Upgrade(even though scene clearly mentions your fists doing it) triggers its taking and 2nd Confidence break, but by thralls - "(first: Thrall during combat)".
Do you need to dance around saving it and then breaking further down the line or it's locked behind other breaks?
EDIT: rereading your post you already mention using spite, sorry about that haha.

If the chosen doesn’t have their t2 pre-broken, then you might be coming across a bug

You can accomplish this by using the defiler commanders (in this case spite) and achieving the first t2 confidence break while that chosen is captured. There’s even a small variation of the chosen’s bio that mentions that you did it as well. Hope it helps! :D

• Sad
Reactions: Josh_ua

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I thought beating a loop unlocks it normally, while 'Options -> C' you can do at any time :unsure:
Tried it back in my first version, it didn't unlock until I beat a loop, though I do believe it does not matter where the loop is beaten as I had only done single play up to the point where I got it unlocked.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
It's about try a lot and fail -> read manual (*.txt file in game folder) -> try again -> again -> again etc until you win.

There is a reason for a "retry" button.

If you try to corrupt all chosen in all aspects -> 99% fail
If you try to do only injur/plea/hate/expo damage -> 98% fail
If you try to corrupt only one chosen -> 94% fail
If you try to win without aversion plans for 1/2 chosen -> 91% fail
If you befriend all chosen -> 87% fail

Just my feelings after lots of tryes.
Goodluck)
Then how to get failure below 80%?

I think what I'd need is a trait guide because they are so wildly expensive (my income around day 30 still tends to be ~4-6 energy per day, or 0-2 if using commanders) and i just cant seem to figure out which ones to take when in order to get ahead of the curve

I'd also really appreciate some difficulty settings. If the only way to win is to intentionally leave out a lot of content (eg only corrupt girls in a specific way because you just dont have the resources for anything else) thats not fun

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019

I think what I'd need is a trait guide because they are so wildly expensive (my income around day 30 still tends to be ~4-6 energy per day, or 0-2 if using commanders) and i just cant seem to figure out which ones to take when in order to get ahead of the curve

I'd also really appreciate some difficulty settings. If the only way to win is to intentionally leave out a lot of content (eg only corrupt girls in a specific way because you just dont have the resources for anything else) thats not fun
A guide for individual upgrades sounds interesting, but besides some very general tips I don't think that would be too effective. Since the effectiveness for one upgrade depends on the team you're going against as well as the way you want to win. About the only two things I can recommend regardless of playthroughs is a 5EE generic commander with 1+ extra capture as early as you can for your first loop and Networked Consciousness in the later stages.

There is a difficulty setting, by activating the cheat mode that is the easy mode, and you don't even have to unlock all the cheat effects to tailor the needs to what you want to practice.
If your income is 4-6 EE per day by day 30 then that's a bad start, I would highly recommend exporting that team and starting over from day 1 with them again, either going through that team with cheats, or by posting here and asking the people on here what they recommend. A lot of people including myself know where you're coming from and are happy to help out, we just need more to work with. Combined with the goals system I believe this will help with your endeavors significantly.

It may seem like the only way to win is to go for a very meticulous kind of victory but that is more so the feeling when learning the game, honestly if you can corrupt all 3 chosen in the final battle consistently, you should be able to corrupt the chosen in a manner directly catering to your tastes. It will take some time of course, that sort of thing is to be expected of any kind of game. And you can take my advice with a grain of salt, but I was just as frustrated when I first played the game, I couldn't beat a team even after running through a loop twice (well back then there weren't loops I guess) and now I can comfortably beat a loop of random chosen while enacting my own personal corruption arc I decide on a whim.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Josh_ua

If possible, could you upload your save here so I can take a look at it? Its better than nothing and if it does happen to be a bug I can let CSDev know and they will be able to fix it

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Josh_ua

If possible, could you upload your save here so I can take a look at it? Its better than nothing and if it does happen to be a bug I can let CSDev know and they will be able to fix it
Sure,
Here's save I'm trying out with - Cheated start with all 3 characters going through same kind of treatment, doesn't matter who to focus, result is same for every one of them.
EDIT: cleared up save slots there

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Sure,
Here's save I'm trying out with - Cheated start with all 3 characters going through same kind of treatment, doesn't matter who to focus, result is same for every one of them.
EDIT: cleared up save slots there
Can confirm this is definetly a bug, the biography seems to display that the demon lord did the act but the sex stat screen is showing what you've said about thralls, I'll message CSDev about this, thank you! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Josh_ua

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Is it a bug that the negotiate downtime action isn't giving any EE? If you go to a Chosen after they do it, it says yesterday they awarded +15 EE (Distortion-related Downtime Action) but I have two negotiations going on right now and I only gain +15 EE a day from the odd girl out, and in the day's end report for each negotiated girl there's no +X EE statement.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018

So, the curve. If you are playing campaign first thing you want to do is take 10k break item that correspondents to your initial chosen core. with proper usage (2 surround actions during usage) you can make your initial chosen produce +2EE from get go. Now you are trying as much as you can to prolong each battle to get your last girl by turn 7. i think 6 is possible but it's difficult so 7 is easy to aim for. When you get your 3rd chosen. Core break events will trigger providing you with sizable amount of EE. counting all the extr income you should have enough for 4 turn 2 capture commander. such commander will be enough to break t1 cores. and maybe some t2. But do not forget, every time you make a commander - you need to have clear goal in mind. like "This turn i go in and break Innocence core on Hope"and you need to retry until you achieve your goal. AS long as you breakign cores - income will roll in due to events. another small infusion is from turn 15 interview where you need all cores broken to t2 for best effect.

But i digress. For Upgrade path. 2 capture 4 Turn commander. then 2/5(enough for t2 cores) then rush "Networked consciousness" this is biggest upgrade that makes juggling surrounds easy. then get all extermination/evacuation upgrades. after that game is so easy that you just break everything that is still unbroken and reap endless energy. probably will be done in late 30s for the first campaign loop.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Is it a bug that the negotiate downtime action isn't giving any EE? If you go to a Chosen after they do it, it says yesterday they awarded +15 EE (Distortion-related Downtime Action) but I have two negotiations going on right now and I only gain +15 EE a day from the odd girl out, and in the day's end report for each negotiated girl there's no +X EE statement.
Negotiate downtime doesn't give any EE, it might be a bug if that the game is saying yesterday they awarded 15 EE, I can also see it as a wording issue where it might just mean like "last EE gained from this chosen" and it doesn't take into account days where they produced no EE

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
So, the curve. If you are playing campaign first thing you want to do is take 10k break item that correspondents to your initial chosen core. with proper usage (2 surround actions during usage) you can make your initial chosen produce +2EE from get go. Now you are trying as much as you can to prolong each battle to get your last girl by turn 7. i think 6 is possible but it's difficult so 7 is easy to aim for. When you get your 3rd chosen. Core break events will trigger providing you with sizable amount of EE. counting all the extr income you should have enough for 4 turn 2 capture commander. such commander will be enough to break t1 cores. and maybe some t2. But do not forget, every time you make a commander - you need to have clear goal in mind. like "This turn i go in and break Innocence core on Hope"and you need to retry until you achieve your goal. AS long as you breakign cores - income will roll in due to events. another small infusion is from turn 15 interview where you need all cores broken to t2 for best effect.

But i digress. For Upgrade path. 2 capture 4 Turn commander. then 2/5(enough for t2 cores) then rush "Networked consciousness" this is biggest upgrade that makes juggling surrounds easy. then get all extermination/evacuation upgrades. after that game is so easy that you just break everything that is still unbroken and reap endless energy. probably will be done in late 30s for the first campaign loop.
How does prolonging the battle change when girls arrive? I can surround the initial one but wether the others shows up seems to not be impacted by that. In my current playthrough I can easily surround them for 6-10 turns but that doesnt help much since the others will just blast through my monsters in like 2 rounds and then the next surround will always end in them flying away anyway

(I know theres an anti-fly commander later down the line but i dont have it yet.)

For this reason I usually rush the upgrades to evacuation and extermination time but maybe those are a waste of energy?

Also how to break T1 with such a basic commander? Usually it needs 10k damage. And we're talking circumstance damage. Thats just waaay high. I had an item this run which gave me x10 base damage multiplier and even then i barely managed to stack enough basic modifiers to make enough surrounds and circumstance damage.

Is there a rotation for maximum effect? Prioritize exposure? Injury? On one girl fast or evenly spread?
And how do I use commanders to best effect?

So far I usually surround the initial one manually, then drop the commander on 1st reinforcement to prolong battle and stack modifiers, then on the initial one again. By then they will have usually cleared the wave and ill be out of commanders so i juggle surrounds between 2 girls and just stack damage on the one I want to break, then when both have flown away ill drop a final surround on her and hope itll be enough

Also I've read of ways to gain EE during battle beside breaking tiers, something like doing 1000 circ damage to their highest resist, but I think ive done that a bunch of times with no effect

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
How does prolonging the battle change when girls arrive? I can surround the initial one but wether the others shows up seems to not be impacted by that. In my current playthrough I can easily surround them for 6-10 turns but that doesnt help much since the others will just blast through my monsters in like 2 rounds and then the next surround will always end in them flying away anyway

(I know theres an anti-fly commander later down the line but i dont have it yet.)

For this reason I usually rush the upgrades to evacuation and extermination time but maybe those are a waste of energy?

Also how to break T1 with such a basic commander? Usually it needs 10k damage. And we're talking circumstance damage. Thats just waaay high. I had an item this run which gave me x10 base damage multiplier and even then i barely managed to stack enough basic modifiers to make enough surrounds and circumstance damage.

Is there a rotation for maximum effect? Prioritize exposure? Injury? On one girl fast or evenly spread?
And how do I use commanders to best effect?

So far I usually surround the initial one manually, then drop the commander on 1st reinforcement to prolong battle and stack modifiers, then on the initial one again. By then they will have usually cleared the wave and ill be out of commanders so i juggle surrounds between 2 girls and just stack damage on the one I want to break, then when both have flown away ill drop a final surround on her and hope itll be enough

Also I've read of ways to gain EE during battle beside breaking tiers, something like doing 1000 circ damage to their highest resist, but I think ive done that a bunch of times with no effect
for first point.

I was talking about initial phase where you get your chosen. basically turn 1. Turns at which you get your 2nd and 3rd chosen are not static and depend on your total rounds in combat. so you want to setup your surrounds in early game to get girls asap. (More early EE)

> Also how to break T1 with such a basic commander?

10k surround action is T2 break . For T1 it's making girl to do avoidance action. She needs to see a threat that her circumstance damage may reach a 10k during a surround iirc then if you use corresponding action T1 breaks.

>about surrounds.

What you need to understand about them is as long as girl was surrounded prior to extermination reaching 100% - you will be able to capture her again, as long as someone else is surrounded to prevent battle from ending (or you have upgrade to delay battle end by a turn). ususal pattern is . Capture 1st from the get go. Surround her after she comes out. Capture 2nd arrival and setup expo. Setup single turn surround to be ready on 3rd. when there is only last turn of surround on girl 1 left if it's already at 100%/100% then trigger single turn surround on 3rd and recapture 1st.

>Also I've read of ways to gain EE during battle beside breaking tiers, something like doing 1000 circ damage to their highest resist, but I think ive done that a bunch of times with no effect

Those are prebreaks on Core, you get them 1 time.

Sorry i am sleepy Right now, so my explanations are likely incoherent. If you really want - drop a save and i'll give you an example based on your stuff how things work, but only after i wake up

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes