Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Heya, currently 7 days into my second playthrough of the game, but I was wondering if there's a way to save my first run.
Unusual of me when playing games but I didn't make multiple separate save files, so the first playthrough is saved on day 49, at which point I realised I may have messed up cause of the final battle. What I want to know is if it would be possible to continue from here at all. I figured out how to get 4/4 and 3/4 morality breaks for 2/3 Chosens but (despite being fun to watch) it is still a loss. Although I used Sodomise on Prophet and Insemenize on Calamity as opposed to 2 each so I'll try using two defilers together next time.
I think you may have uploaded the wrong save? The only one who's been sodomized and no one on the team was inseminated.
Besides that, if I'm understanding correctly you have t4 morality breaks on 2 out of three chosen,

If you purchased one of the "+" upgrades like Attack + then you can damage the chosen in the final battle. Besides distortions of course. If you haven't purchased on of those upgrades then you wouldn't be able to win the final battle even if you have broken the tier 4 vulnerabilities. The best advice I can give is to export your team and restart the campaign with them. That way you know what works against them.
This is assuming that you accidentally uploaded the wrong save of course. If you didn't then. . . it would be best to get to know the breaks and systems a bit more, there are a lot of people here willing to answer any questions you may have :D

kalookalee

Feb 21, 2020
I think you may have uploaded the wrong save? The only one who's been sodomized and no one on the team was inseminated.
Besides that, if I'm understanding correctly you have t4 morality breaks on 2 out of three chosen,

If you purchased one of the "+" upgrades like Attack + then you can damage the chosen in the final battle. Besides distortions of course. If you haven't purchased on of those upgrades then you wouldn't be able to win the final battle even if you have broken the tier 4 vulnerabilities. The best advice I can give is to export your team and restart the campaign with them. That way you know what works against them.
This is assuming that you accidentally uploaded the wrong save of course. If you didn't then. . . it would be best to get to know the breaks and systems a bit more, there are a lot of people here willing to answer any questions you may have :D
Yeah I worded that wrong, I meant I figured out how to do it when I was retrying the fight, but yeah bit late for that :LOL:

Defos will export the team though, grown attached to them (Demon Lords can have feelings too!)

Thanks, and speaking of questions, how does one export the team?

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah I worded that wrong, I meant I figured out how to do it when I was retrying the fight, but yeah bit late for that :LOL:

Defos will export the team though, grown attached to them (Demon Lords can have feelings too!)

Thanks, and speaking of questions, how does one export the team?
lol no worries the terminology can be a bit confusing at first

And for exporting teams you can two do things, first is to go to data-->export on your current save file, the game will create a save with that team on day 1 for you.
the other way is to go to the main menu and pick "load team" then just pick the save with your team and they will be added as custom chosen to your campaign. doing it that will way will mean every time you start a campaign you will go against those 3 since custom chosen are prioritized to show up first in a campaign. Good for fresh saves, hope things go better for you this run! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kalookalee
Nov 9, 2022
btw I've been using stable diffusion and did some messing around with openart. I made a superior forsaken version of Whisper from the pack (not using novelAI, so it looks a little different but she's a forsaken so that's fine by me). It's one expansion for one character so it's not a must-grab, but it's also free content so I figured I'd upload for people to grab it if they wanted.
Hey, this is great! Do you mind if I add it to Patience proper? I can credit you if you'd like.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Hey, this is great! Do you mind if I add it to Patience proper? I can credit you if you'd like.
Hell yeah, go for it. Credit or not it's fine by me. I could probably get you another girl's, or some civilians for forsaken whisper if you want.

Currently limited by the amount of free trial credits openart gives, but I can make a new discord account and use that to sign in with them to get more :3

Here's the full res archive link if you need it.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
in other news, nowthatimnothavingaslightcaseofseriousbraindamage hope you love your work, dev and kalloi, i like the effort and passion from you both! ;^)

• Red Heart

PaulRock

May 11, 2018
Guys, I need help - I played a similar game with the same interface and mechanics, but I can't remember what it's called, there is some kind of war with the kingdoms, it's the same text, with character creation at the beginning, it's turn-based...

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Guys, I need help - I played a similar game with the same interface and mechanics, but I can't remember what it's called, there is some kind of war with the kingdoms, it's the same text, with character creation at the beginning, it's turn-based...
By any chance, are you thinking of EratohoK? I know there's a few posts at the front of the thread comparing this to that. Never played it though, and it doesn't look that similar.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I think they'll wind up just getting integrated into contemplative yearning's pack, so they'll all be in there

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I think they'll wind up just getting integrated into contemplative yearning's pack, so they'll all be in there
WEll, one who's going be integrating them also have better things to do than monitor 10 pages of discussion to find all the links. i mean you can do whatever, just saying what i think is the best for everyone's convenience.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Fortunately they're all on one page, so we don't have to worry about that.
For now, since for all i know you might be planning making 20 more. hence the warning that if you are, just wait till all are done and post in one post =)

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I'm definitely not going to make one for all the characters. It's a significant amount of time and work for each one, not counting the hassles of account management.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
5 boardgame dollars say its EraTohoK. Or atleast based off the era engine. EraTohoK has an f95 thread dedicated to it so that's probs the easiest way to access it. There is a dedicated wiki which you... actually I have the site in a tab; Plop*
Since your looking at turnbased kingdoms, you'll probably be most interested in EratohoK, EraAL-K, and EraFGOK; all based on different IPs but the Touhou one probably has the most translation work done on it out of the 3 variants. Might be wrong since I only played tohoK but this should be good enough for an answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulRock

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
A list of the 3 Edit images made by the user Celerarity. Posting this mostly to make it a bit easier to track these as the thread gets more posts. And in case anyone who wants said images missed the innitial postings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Has anyone looked into if it's better to boost extermination or evacuation first?
In my personal experience it depends a lot on the chosen that shows up first, it’s more important in the first section of the game where all the chosen haven’t showed up yet and you want to extend rounds to make them show up quicker. You want to upgrade extermination/evacuation based on what they’re less proficient at doing.

core morality seem to better at purifying thralls (evacuation) than while minor morality are worse based on their less pure hearts.

For extermination I found that core confidence chosen are stronger at exterminating Demons

You want to pay attention to the numbers when they evacuate or first begin exterminating and the description. And from there pick the upgrade based on what I stated above

after the first section of the game it matters less and you should just pick what’s available in your upgrade path

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes