Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
The issue is that unless you start the battle capturing them, within the first couple turns they'll increase their HATE on their own meaning from the very first surround they're triggering Rampancy, making it pretty difficult to stop them from doing that.
I mean by that time you have enough energy to deploy a very strong commander with force orgasm or sodomize defiler. Considering how common pre broken chosen have become triggering rampage and breaking it is definely worth it for both achievement farm and energy farm.
Trigger rampage->Free energy-> Break Rampage->Get all t4 Breaks->Sacrifice

Btw the item upgrade for Rampage seems kinda weird. It needs you to have sacrificed Rampage forsakens to work. But I don't know if it means the forsaken will be revived again and again with no limit(Free sacrifice achievement?) or not. If it works every loop I guess it can be helpful if you plan on keeping multiple rampage forsaken for different situations.

The base rampage item was great so the upgrade seems a bit lacking.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I mean by that time you have enough energy to deploy a very strong commander with force orgasm or sodomize defiler. Considering how common pre broken chosen have become triggering rampage and breaking it is definely worth it for both achievement farm and energy farm.
Trigger rampage->Free energy-> Break Rampage->Get all t4 Breaks->Sacrifice

Btw the item upgrade for Rampage seems kinda weird. It needs you to have sacrificed Rampage forsakens to work. But I don't know if it means the forsaken will be revived again and again with no limit(Free sacrifice achievement?) or not. If it works every loop I guess it can be helpful if you plan on keeping multiple rampage forsaken for different situations.

The base rampage item was great so the upgrade seems a bit lacking.
Ah, you know for some reason it completely slipped my mind that you could just break the distortion immediately after triggering it.

As for the Rampage item, I haven't used it so I'm not sure, but based on the description it revives all Rampancy Forsaken at the start of the loop, if there was a limit it'd probably be mentioned.

Loki_viese

Sep 5, 2021
Is there a way to break girls just with pleasure? I don't want to just beat them into walking trauma survivors.
there's distortion called temptation which pretty much break their pleasure and exposure while making sure you don't break their injury/hate.

you also can win with only pleasure and drop their morale at last fight. but it would be harder on later loop if you do this.

aumhs

Dec 5, 2022
I have a question about this goal: Use the same Defiler action (Inseminate, Force Orgasm, Sodomize, or Broadcast) against two Chosen at once.

I had one chosen in sodomize, then got a second one to the threshold for sodomize while it was still ongoing, turing it into a purple sodomize+ action. But using that didn't fulfill the goal. Did I mis something?

Things I can think off that might have influenced it:
- the first of the chosen only had one turn left on the sodomize action when i triggered the second one.
- the second chosen got a t2 confidence break from the sodomize+ action.

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question about this goal: Use the same Defiler action (Inseminate, Force Orgasm, Sodomize, or Broadcast) against two Chosen at once.

I had one chosen in sodomize, then got a second one to the threshold for sodomize while it was still ongoing, turing it into a purple sodomize+ action. But using that didn't fulfill the goal. Did I mis something?

- the first of the chosen only had one turn left on the sodomize action when i triggered the second one.
Did the combat end at the end of the same turn that the Sodomize+ was pressed? I think that's actually the relevant factor as I have noticed this before a time or two.

Guide goals have no impact on gameplay, so you're not missing anything by this not triggering.

aumhs

Dec 5, 2022
Did the combat end at the end of the same turn that the Sodomize+ was pressed? I think that's actually the relevant factor as I have noticed this before a time or two.

Guide goals have no impact on gameplay, so you're not missing anything by this not triggering.
Thanks, that might be it. I'll still try to fulfill the goals, using them as a bit of a tutorial.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017

Yeah like the guy before me said, the goals are there just so you know there are things to do in the game, but they dont really do anything for you

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Late to chime in on the Newspaper thing but just by giving free Completion and Enormity it's worth 200EE every loop. None of the other starting items even come close in terms of EE generated and that's not including all the other stuff it does.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I really wish the damage multipliers for the forsaken were more clear. How much damage they do thanks to +50% from being 2nd in command, the extra from achievements, the extra from expertise, from relationship with the chosen, etc
Do they all multiply or stack linearly?
Would be really nice to have a single place to view it

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
And I think part of why I didn't find tomorrow's newspaper so useful is that a rampancy forsaken can kind of serve as a very strong early commander and makes the newspaper kind of less useful. As for making the late game upgrades, if you get early upgrades faster then you start getting more EE faster and get more in the long run anyway.

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
And I think part of why I didn't find tomorrow's newspaper so useful is that a rampancy forsaken can kind of serve as a very strong early commander and makes the newspaper kind of less useful. As for making the late game upgrades, if you get early upgrades faster then you start getting more EE faster and get more in the long run anyway.
I think it might be a matter of different playstyle. I personally find it more reliable to use a 3 circumstances or 4 circumstances commander instead of a forsaken during mid to late game. For me forsaken are mostly useful in reaching the point where I can comfortably deploy a 70+ energy commander for a few days and get all breaks. And then maybe use forsaken for a few punisher%. With newspaper you don't have to buy the 4 punisher upgrades or the other capture/turn increase upgrade which saves a LOT energy which can be used for forsaken/commander instead.

If that wasn't enough you also get a refund for energy for every commander upgrade you buy which actually increases this items viability for later loops. When you have 3 items you can get 2 energy upgrades for free. When you have 5 items you can get 3 energy upgrades for free. All the energy you save builds up and overall leads to better deployment conditions. It just has too much utility compared to other starter items which are only good situationally.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Kosi20s

Apr 29, 2021
SuperSkippy, hey apologies for the ping, but I got a question, or more like a problem, so I was following your play and learn walkthrough, and for some reason, on day 17, Silence uses fantasy instead of Striptease, I'm not sure what the problem?

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Is warping good? Is the influence worth skipping like 5~10 days of training and 3 forsakens?
Sometimes would be my answer.

I think skipping Loop 2 and 4 is fine. It's a bit less good now with the final Distortion in if you want to make use of it later.

I don't like skipping any between 6-10. Undead are really strong and some Animalistic are quite powerful too.

If I'm taking on Splendor first I skip as many as I can from 11-15 as I have not generally been a fan of Devil Chosen, and they're especially hard to use while Splendor is draining morale.

If I'm going after Victory first I'm going to take those fights from 11-15 as Angel Chosen provide some pretty useful buffs.

Past Loop 15 I think it really depends on the nature of the Chosen you're offered. I'll peek in both and see if there's a highly trainable Chosen that could fill a useful role on my team and if not I'll skip. Or I'll choose based on the items on offer.

SuperSkippy, hey apologies for the ping, but I got a question, or more like a problem, so I was following your play and learn walkthrough, and for some reason, on day 17, Silence uses fantasy instead of Striptease, I'm not sure what the problem?
The problem is me. I mistyped a command.... somewhere... and everything after that is wonky. I'm not planning to go back and fix it until the record/playback feature is updated as I want things to show in-game for ease of access. You can continue the guide as written, I believe, by loading the "Day 19" save which is linked at the start of day 19.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes