4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Damn looking forward to more updates, enjoyed it quite a bit.

Really hope this gets finsihed.

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
Really loving the 3d models and animations! best of luck and hope to see a more finished product.

sleepymegamind

Feb 12, 2023
is there a way for me to replace the koitkatsu models of this one with my own, cause mine are better and more accurate to the anime
Interested in how your models turned out/compare to what got added in 0.31. As far as figuring out implementing them, you would probably have best luck getting help through the Discord.

Sorry this is so late, but I just saw it and thought other assets would be cool to see.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Interested in how your models turned out/compare to what got added in 0.31. As far as figuring out implementing them, you would probably have best luck getting help through the Discord.

Sorry this is so late, but I just saw it and thought other assets would be cool to see.

Reactions: lllynx

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
well a new release and i have missed a point event already...oh well. it is not like the game is truely long at this point but adding a post game point checklist for when the game starts taking more then 30 mins to replay might be a good idea.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
seems cool,hope to see much voeyurism

a cool shit would have been maybe tony chopper pov so we can see the corruption from thrd pov

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes