4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
How do i can use bomb???,i cant use bomb and i have it on shortcut already,i not know what keyboard buttom it is

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
use the assign toggle option that allows you to put the bombs and skills on a bar allowing you to choose the item with Q and E Buttons and use using the C button.

Reactions: Cristiany

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
you

you need to do the blackbeard bits and repeat the ending from the previous version, and continue from there.
Do the blackbeard parts? Are you referring to version 0.4a being unplayable if you don't continue from a save from a previous version? I say this because I played from a new game in 0.4a and I didn't see anything about blackbeard

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Do the blackbeard parts? Are you referring to version 0.4a being unplayable if you don't continue from a save from a previous version? I say this because I played from a new game in 0.4a and I didn't see anything about blackbeard
in 0.3 you could exit the right and reach a sceton of town with old blackbead in it, after words you attempt to escape, fail and get molested, that area is still there you just need to jump the river, the event is a little buggy, as it is a proof of concept for exploration in later versions, but try it a few times and you should be able to make it across. after that the story continues from where 0.3 ended talking to the thief/robber from the start.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Go to skills or spells and put thunderbolt tempo on the ability bar, choose the ability and then use it to fry the SOB like miss Doublefinger.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes