4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
he is on the otherside of ther river, if you use the circle it will either allow you to jump across or it will say you failed and took damage, just keep trying.

Reactions: Zhao40000

neelya

Jun 27, 2024
Hey I'm stuck on the auction event in Robin's route. What do I do?
Same here, I just got stuck after the dude talks, the controlled character tries to move forward, and, and you can see, neither my character nor the two NPCs seem to be able to move.
imagem_2024-06-29_202209448.png

RayTempest64

Mar 3, 2021
Same here, I just got stuck after the dude talks, the controlled character tries to move forward, and, and you can see, neither my character nor the two NPCs seem to be able to move.
View attachment 3783211
This happens if you go to the library first. You need to enter the auction before going into the library. Robin leaves in the middle of the auction to go to the library which triggers the hooded NPC to appear when coming back to the auction.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey guys.. After fighting your way through the dungeon you encounter a demon of some sort throwing rocks.. How to get past him??

friday669

Jul 7, 2021
I have no idea how to play Nami. i have literally moved all over the map nothing happens
i cannot even battle, the monsters hurt me i cant do anything but move around.
help please

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I have no idea how to play Nami. i have literally moved all over the map nothing happens
i cannot even battle, the monsters hurt me i cant do anything but move around.
help please
Z to use your cuttlass and c for bombs.. You have to time to cutlass swing then the monsters will get knocked back and eventually die..

neelya

Jun 27, 2024
This happens if you go to the library first. You need to enter the auction before going into the library. Robin leaves in the middle of the auction to go to the library which triggers the hooded NPC to appear when coming back to the auction.
That's odd. Shouldn't there be something set to avoid this problem, with some of the basic RPG maker stuff and all?

But thanks for the info, I was able to load an older save to fix that.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes