3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Lord Rice

Mar 20, 2021
Love the game. Downside is that I keep forgetting to take photos and miss those event.

Have you considered having gallery a separate save instead of basing off your main progress save so I can save-scum and redo the event I missed? Pretty please?

nachthexe

Dec 31, 2017
So I quite like this game but I seam to come across a problem, where I can`t continue the Club quest. I have waited for weeks for the 3rd construction to end. I already spent a lot of days in the Office and ordered the advertisement. I even stayed 2 weeks at 20:00 at the office to trigger an event but it has yet to happen. some help would be nice

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Love the game. Downside is that I keep forgetting to take photos and miss those event.

Have you considered having gallery a separate save instead of basing off your main progress save so I can save-scum and redo the event I missed? Pretty please?
I plan to make a general gallery, regardless of save . But that will come later.

So I quite like this game but I seam to come across a problem, where I can`t continue the Club quest. I have waited for weeks for the 3rd construction to end. I already spent a lot of days in the Office and ordered the advertisement. I even stayed 2 weeks at 20:00 at the office to trigger an event but it has yet to happen. some help would be nice
It was an error in the code. I fixed your save

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Rant ON (not enough for a review):

So, the game has the S A N D B O X (imagine a reverb effect) tag. By definition, a S A N D B O X game is one where you, the player, are free to pursue the game's content at your own pace. You could choose to focus your attention on one or two quest-lines and only spend time on the activities that pursue said quest-lines. Maybe you find a gatekeep or two along the way, but that would only be a minor setback.

This game, however, oooh this game... Let's suppose I'm interested in Character A. To even start her route first I have to complete Character B's FULL ROUTE. But, before doing that, first I must complete Main Quest A and Side Quest A. The problem is, to complete Side Quest A first I must unlock a location that only appears during Character C's events. And not only does Character C show up in the middle of Main Quest A, but I have to have previously met Character B and Character D, and the latter only shows up at then end of Side Quest A.

You starting to see the pattern? Not only does this game use the S A N D B O X tag, one which is quite controversial on this site, but it also lies about it being a S A N D B O X game. It has the dreaded map system (and don't get me started on the grind!) but the actual game progression is pretty linear and more akin to a kinetic visual novel than, you know...

a S A N D B O X game. And I don't like being lied to my face.

Rant OFF

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Excelent game, I like a lot, thanks for the game. Just It have a few bugs and I really hate lose scenes for choice other ones, should make repetible event for se all that scenes.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
its been a while since i played this game how do you increase the popularity of the café ive forgotten.(need to increase it to 3 for bonny questline)

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
please give me a save where everything is open and passed!! Please!!!

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wanna ask, am i the only one who face chess flashing every/whenever animations will play or even when i press skip butt?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The problem with this game is there are too many places and very little visual indication as to what you should be doing.

I suggest putting little icon indicators on the areas and places that have things that you can do on the map to show where events are available.

Also if the player has some sort of requirement for going to classes or something, put a little marker on the map for the school to show there is something going on there that the player should go see.

Basically a visual bread-crumb trail to pull players to the places they should go to see things, so they don't just click on every icon on the map until they eventually stumble over events.

Reactions: SerafinO

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wanna ask, am i the only one who face chess flashing every/whenever animations will play or even when i press skip butt?
really no one? that mean the game is having problem not my device, cuz this happen when u face animation with dialog, make me not comfortable to read n enjoy the game :Kappa:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
really no one? that mean the game is having problem not my device, cuz this happen when u face animation with dialog, make me not comfortable to read n enjoy the game :Kappa:
I do not see flashing during animations. I am on a regular HP desktop, nothing spectacular. Not sure what that could be.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes