3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Ok dont know what is going on but when I chose Sex in the menu I get this every time. View attachment 1634743

I also cant complete the cheerleader one either. I have used power on her 5 times now. Yet it still hasn't completed. View attachment 1634747

I also get this error when talking with Britney.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, try going into her room late at night (04:00) on your day off. That should help. You are very kind to give her time to wait! About Elsa, I'm not sure what could be the cause, if you send me your save I can check. The error will be fixed in 0,1,5 thanks for telling me.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hi, try going into her room late at night (04:00) on your day off. That should help. You are very kind to give her time to wait! About Elsa, I'm not sure what could be the cause, if you send me your save I can check. The error will be fixed in 0,1,5 thanks for telling me.
Yea i sent my save to my proof reader in my discord because he also plays the game and yup i was going at the wrong time lol.
Edit: Next one said 16:00 and still wanting to wait even after the events at 4am. I won the rock paper and hit Sex. was there a choice earlier about waiting for sex?
Save attached yes some stats have been edited to see if that would change things with her.

Last edited:

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yea i sent my save to my proof reader in my discord because he also plays the game and yup i was going at the wrong time lol.
Edit: Next one said 16:00 and still wanting to wait even after the events at 4am. I won the rock paper and hit Sex. was there a choice earlier about waiting for sex?
Save attached yes some stats have been edited to see if that would change things with her.
Just talk to her, and the sex scene will start. About Lisa, after you used your power on her at 08:00 you have to come to her private class at 16:00 at the gym

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
This game seems to have a bug. In order to progress Littli's storyline I am supposed to help Becca to open a portal to Eldoran. But that always fails because Riley is interupting us. I can't progress Becca's storyline either because I am supposed to go through Bonny's storyline which requires me to progress with Littli's events. But I can't finish Littli's events since I can't open a portal ro Eldoran. There's probably something I have to do in order to open that portal but I can't seem figure out what.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just talk to her, and the sex scene will start. About Lisa, after you used your power on her at 08:00 you have to come to her private class at 16:00 at the gym
Ok got past the issue with the sister it still says see here at 16:00 and its stuck in a loop with the 3some deal.
Also note the member my discord is also stuck in the loop so it is not just me.
Done the cheerleader scene at 8:00am multiple times using power till it hit 5 subjugation and it has not increase past 5 no matter how many times I used it. Also gone to the private practice every single time done the touching done the pussy rubbing repeatedly and it still tells me I need to use my power on her. My save is once again attached if you choose to look at it to see if something it not setting.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
ended up downing the whole file. seems to have done the trick.
but elsa n rachel are stuck in a loop

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do you raise charisma??
how do i get the second cheerleader to go beyond rubbing her pussy??

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello dev,
i just cought a bug, when you talk to riley at the bar and ask her the second optional question it goes normal then skipped back to ask her about family instead of about work.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i still haven't been able to get the second cheerleader to go beyond rubbing her pussy and have defeted her another 12 times after getting to do that.
my charisma is now over 15 and i believe she is stopping the next steps with the little sister to finish the update.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am also getting the loops with Rachel, Elsa, and the roll-back error when you watch the practice. For Rachel, the error is that when I tell her the truth it finishes the scene with her and Littli and tells me to go back and talk to her time does not progress in this. Elsa I keep going to her personal training at 16:00 and it is the only first to scenes my Cha is a 96 if that affects anything. and the rollback error happens when one of them speaks I am not sure which one I forget.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This game seems to have a bug. In order to progress Littli's storyline I am supposed to help Becca to open a portal to Eldoran. But that always fails because Riley is interupting us. I can't progress Becca's storyline either because I am supposed to go through Bonny's storyline which requires me to progress with Littli's events. But I can't finish Littli's events since I can't open a portal ro Eldoran. There's probably something I have to do in order to open that portal but I can't seem figure out what.
Perhaps you need to finish the events of all the girls in the alley. But I could be wrong. I rewrote the code and hint system for this place. Too many players are having trouble. But that won't be until the next version.
ended up downing the whole file. seems to have done the trick.
but elsa n rachel are stuck in a loop
i still haven't been able to get the second cheerleader to go beyond rubbing her pussy and have defeted her another 12 times after getting to do that.
my charisma is now over 15 and i believe she is stopping the next steps with the little sister to finish the update.
I am also getting the loops with Rachel, Elsa, and the roll-back error when you watch the practice. For Rachel, the error is that when I tell her the truth it finishes the scene with her and Littli and tells me to go back and talk to her time does not progress in this. Elsa I keep going to her personal training at 16:00 and it is the only first to scenes my Cha is a 96 if that affects anything. and the rollback error happens when one of them speaks I am not sure which one I forget.
Yeah. There's a little bug here, I'll fix it in the next update

Reactions: panalok
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes