3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
is there any gallery unlocker? I missed some scene or a full save with all unlocked will do

JJATH

May 2, 2017
For Riley, it says I have to "Finish the Renovation of the Club" people are saying there is someone outside of the club, but the problem is I cannot go outside the club for this person. There isn't an option.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I just started playing this yesterday for the first time, but I am stuck on the renovation of the club. Is there something I need to do to get it to finish? I read a post saying to start over, but there is no way I would go through this grind fest again for it.

leafcoffee

May 20, 2021
how to take pictures of having sex?i have sex with 5 girls,but i do not know how to take photos after sex.thx

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how do i get nurse photo for litti quest? having sex with nuse says i have photo but i cant progress

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
fessix
Little Namebug, even after you know albina as albina it still shows sabrinas name in every dialoge. Especially while charging her its a little annoying ^^

To bad you cant "cheat" and add littli to her own contest (after all she is a girl you have sex with), but even without this little trick it would be nice to get a foto from her too...if i already need to collect them i want to collect them all :p

Time managing bug: If you agree to help elsa or elisa *bad name memory* with her training in the morning and make an appointment with the tutoring girl in the hallway you can only do one thing, either you go to the gym or to the appartment...so, if you can only do one thing it would be better if you cant start 2 things.

Nurse jessicas slip clips, so either remove it (you had already undressed her before fondling) or fix the missing stripes, it looks like some crotch tattoo right now...and after fondling her you go straight to fucking her, but her face in the scene between looks like she catched a cumshot with the face...but since we skipped the blowjob its a little strange for her to have it in the face...so you may continue with the blowjob after her fondling orgasm or clean her face before the sex scene ;)

Did i miss something? I was too focused on training big sis to check our the stream between the sessions (and since the sessions always cost 4 hours the day was over by then and no stream to watch) and i already ran the bot and she asked me to come tomorrow. Dunno if i need to reload an older save next update to catch up missed stuff or if i did it correctly and you see the progress stream by stream...or if the stream dont changes at all and everything is only to get in her pants (well obviously thats the goal, but i dont know if i missed the show in the meantime)

I checked the stats and was surprised littlis blowjob counter shows still 0...it should be the highest stat in the whole game by now ^^

Aside from these little things ist been a great update like usual :)

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

konstant61

May 3, 2017
how to hack Kate's laptop, the club is still under construction... Intelligence already 100

translated by Bing Translator

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
how to carry on main story, i need money for renavations, it saustalk to litlth but she keeps saying shes busy

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes