3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
No matter what I do saves do not seem to work(even following the map hint).
Skipped from 1.5 to 1.7,if that matters?

I likely will not continue playing this because I do not want to regrind stats.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is this game still full of bugs? I played it before, but it was really buggy.

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
How to unlock the "use power on kate after watching her stream" scene?? Whenever i finish watching her stream i instantly getting teleported back to my house and saying "it's too late, go to sleep"

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
Can't get the Kendra pics for Mia or Bonny, no matter how many times I cum on them after sex. Is this a bug?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
am i missing something or was it really only 5 mins of content added... a scene with katie and 1 minute scene of meeting other sisters...

Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
I like the game so far. There is just one thing i really do not like at all.
The quiz you get from Lisa. I never had a mention of prime numbers in math once in my schooldays, and history classes are a lot different in Europe so most of the subjects i have never heard of.
Does anyone have the quiz answers plotted out? Because i would hate to google every single one of them.

Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
Trying to jump on roof to progress on finding doppelganger. Screen prompts for letters but if you press them on the keyboard it activates menus (like "f" key toggles full screen mode, "a" activate admin console...). How do I complete the Jump mini-game?

TIA.

Last edited:
Reactions: TouchingHavoc

TouchingHavoc

Mar 5, 2021
Trying to jump on roof to progress on finding doppelganger. Screen prompts for letters but if you press them on the keyboard it activates menus (like "f" key toggles full screen mode, "a" activate admin console...). How do I complete the Jump mini-game?

TIA.
You can try again after failing, it will propose to skip the minigame, simply accept.

Traf Rellik

May 29, 2021
Thanks, I'm so accustomed to playing the minigames that the very concept of skipping it never occurred to me, lol.

Edit: ROFL - Euphemistic context alert - Yui "Why on earth would I hug you" (when not on earth). Okay, back to the game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes