3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
guys please share save, even not 100%... I don't want to start from beginning again :(

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
From my point of view the Study is weast of time with how ever... Classmate. The main Story is lost . He add only more side fucks gilrs to it with start and not advant the store to a point there it hit the part of story. Littlie say you have to rescue all and resulte fuck all what not by 3 on a tree. was hope but i lost it... bye game

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
fessix. In Sarah's story, after deleting (avoid blackmail) the video and choosing to persuade her, the MC proceeds directly to blackmail her (which I have expressly avoided before) and not persuade her. Is this story relevant or can I skip doing it? If she has to be blackmailed, I'd rather pass.

I have to add that the blackmail is inconsistent, I mean, I, as the MC, have decided that I don't want to blackmail her and I delete the video, therefore I don't understand how he can later use the deleted video to blackmail her, and even more so in contrary to what I have decided before:

Screenshot_1.png

And then he uses the deleted video for blackmail Sarah:

Screenshot_2.png

Regardless of how he is going to use the deleted video for that purpose. Why, if I have expressly decided that I don't want him to blackmail her, do I have to watch him blackmail her?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arathal

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
How do I raise charisma?
with the mirror in the bathroom if i remember correctly

Does anybody know how to raise strength to advance erika and kaylie? there is a item in the hall close to the TV, i think it raises strength, but it keeps telling me i can't get any stronger, do i have to train somewhere else?

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
I started playing this yesterday or day before, but the "heart" (to check status/quests etc) instantly gives me a traceback error code screen

Is there a method to bypass this, I cannot really continue the story presently as I am literally shooting blind here. I met the dragon (portal second trip), fended off Remy and such, and like I mentioned I've been playing without access to that from the start. At least in my own game

cloonlim

Aug 11, 2022
can anyone help me with the renovation of the club? the 3 girl have gone in, however i can't find the guys who did the renovation. how should i proceed? thank you

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
can anyone help me with the renovation of the club? the 3 girl have gone in, however i can't find the guys who did the renovation. how should i proceed? thank you
If you have reached the point of starting the renovation, in the morning at 8 o'clock a worker should appear at the door with whom you can talk to proceed with the renovation of the club.

cloonlim

Aug 11, 2022
i think i got the issue solve.. as i have yet to contact that fella and to went into either robbing the bank or asking for help

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes