3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
any news ???
F95Zone ─ Last seen 24 FEBRUARY 2023
Patreon ─ Last seen 25 JANUARY 2023
itch.io ─ Last update NOVEMBER 2022

So at April 24th, it'll be the second month since the developer was last seen. Last post in Patreon was saying how they left The Federation due to the war, so one can only wish they are safe, wherever they are.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I lost all my saves... I remember I didnt have some scenes before this update. Is there a code or full save or sth. Its been a while since I played this game.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018

Hey, everybody. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Turns out it's hard for an immigrant like me to find a proper job in a new country >_< I only have weekends to work on the game because I get back very late, but I haven't even had the thought of abandoning the project. I'll try to have time to release an update at the end of July or beginning of August. I wanted to take a vacation to devote all my time to the project, but I was denied. After some thought, I decided to quit and look for a new job. But I'll have to work a little more time... I don't think you're interested in hearing about other people's problems, I just wanted to share. I've already sent most of the text for translation. I have about 100 renders and a few animations left to do. By the way, now you can finally increase your MS strength with new training! Hope you are doing well!

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017

Hey, everybody. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Turns out it's hard for an immigrant like me to find a proper job in a new country >_< I only have weekends to work on the game because I get back very late, but I haven't even had the thought of abandoning the project. I'll try to have time to release an update at the end of July or beginning of August. I wanted to take a vacation to devote all my time to the project, but I was denied. After some thought, I decided to quit and look for a new job. But I'll have to work a little more time... I don't think you're interested in hearing about other people's problems, I just wanted to share. I've already sent most of the text for translation. I have about 100 renders and a few animations left to do. By the way, now you can finally increase your MS strength with new training! Hope you are doing well!

At least he is alive.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Russia's version of the CIA, formerly known as the KGB. Russia's been up to a lot of bad stuff lately, so they're joking that the Russian dev of this game must have been kidnapped/assassinated by the government.
yes tovarystch kay-gee-bee-af-ass-bee have looooooong hands, very-very long hands hehehe =)
and yes, you have discovered a terrible secret. Now I have to take you too. dry some crackers, get ready for a long road to siberia - there you will cut wood with a poorly sharpened tourist hatchet (as punishment for your too talkative language). whatever you believe in will happen to you, muahahahahah

балбес ты, Шарик!

• Haha
Reactions: acondo and destus

donromeu

Feb 27, 2022
Can someone help me? Only rachel and riley don't have the patreon message in their tips. The last part of the story I did was accompany Bonnie to her father's house and talk to the girls from the other world to help in the club. Soon after I activated the scene with Bonnie and Mia in the cafe. Now I'm stuck. Riley's tip says : finish repairing the club. The story tip says : Ask the girls in the alley for help. But they are no longer in the alley, they are already in the club. Does anyone know what can it be?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Corrupted World [v0.1.9] [Keny] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.1.8 -> v0.1.9 [385 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes