3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptedWorld-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
So couple questions, all help is appreciated

1. Judy quest "Improve your grades to 7 and then talk to the principal again." I am grade 10, I talk to her at all available points every day in her office (after going to appropriate classes at each point each day) but this does not trigger. What am I missing? Talk to her all the time in her office, don't know if it's supposed to be somewhere else but I've also tried every school location at all times and can't find anything

2. Main storyline quest "Call the construction company" traceback attached, at all points causes hard crash

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! How to add Jessica (school's Medic) to up-right "heart-shaped" menu item? or why she is not present in heart-shaped menu item with girl info?
or how i can get her photos for Littly?

Lespers

Feb 9, 2022
Hi! How to add Jessica (school's Medic) to up-right "heart-shaped" menu item? or why she is not present in heart-shaped menu item with girl info?
or how i can get her photos for Littly?
Once youre at certain stage of the game just visit school infirmary twice(?) for the photo

Reactions: Ssato243

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What is the trigger for becca? I should keep training with her, but i do that since months and nothing happens, the same talk, the same training, the same cunni/bj/shower/no power and go home scenes every day. Its the last open quest i see (dunno if she has more after this, but the others are all finished).
Btw, is the construction fully implemented? I mean, i called and paid them, but as said i already play since months and it neither looks like anyone is working nor anything gets finished..

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i keep going to all my classes but every week judy keeps saying i haven't been. i wake up and go to library to study computer then go to either classroom to study or gym or pool then i do whatever in the city. any idea why judy keeps saying i am not going to class.

Reactions: Ssato243
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes