3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
The Android version won't install. I think it was packaged incorrectly or it's missing something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RaiNoire

Jun 25, 2017
So couple questions, all help is appreciated

1. Judy quest "Improve your grades to 7 and then talk to the principal again." I am grade 10, I talk to her at all available points every day in her office (after going to appropriate classes at each point each day) but this does not trigger. What am I missing? Talk to her all the time in her office, don't know if it's supposed to be somewhere else but I've also tried every school location at all times and can't find anything

2. Main storyline quest "Call the construction company" traceback attached, at all points causes hard crash
Did you resolve about the call the construction company? I'm also having this problem

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
how do you open console commands
go into the renpy folder and then common folder
CorruptedWorld-0.1.9-public-pc\renpy\common
then open the 00console RPY file it should open in notepad if on windows i dont know mac.
line 108 has config.console = False
change it to config.console = True
save it and then open game and press shit+o

Reactions: beepglamorous

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
fessix, the Android version in the OP doesn't work. Even tried the one from Patreon and the one from itch.io, same thing, just won't install, for some reason.
Am I the only one with this problem?

Anarae

May 25, 2018
fessix, the Android version in the OP doesn't work. Even tried the one from Patreon and the one from itch.io, same thing, just won't install, for some reason.
Am I the only one with this problem?
It's working for me, crashed a few times initially but kept reloading and then it worked. I downloaded the version from the GDrive link

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
It's working for me, crashed a few times initially but kept reloading and then it worked. I downloaded the version from the GDrive link
So, you were able to install it without a problem? Or did it take a few tries?
Do you use Android 11? Because I don't.
I assume it's packaged correctly, so those are the only other problems that I have personally come across.

I remember once I had to try installing a game several times... It... eventually worked... The 7th (8th?) time. Although, I never did know why it decided to.

Anarae

May 25, 2018
So, you were able to install it without a problem? Or did it take a few tries?
Do you use Android 11? Because I don't.
I assume it's packaged correctly, so those are the only other problems that I have personally come across.

I remember once I had to try installing a game several times... It... eventually worked... The 7th (8th?) time. Although, I never did know why it decided to.
I'm using Android 13 and it installed first time round just crashed a few times upon launch before working

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
So, I have to option to delete the photo of Sarah and choose not to blackmail her, but the game literally ignores it and blackmails her anyway? why did i delete the photo then? wtf

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I'm using Android 13 and it installed first time round just crashed a few times upon launch before working
... Wait... There was a 12? Umm, when did that happen?
The sad part is my family calls me "the techie". (Even though I keep telling them I'm not. (Case in point.))

Okay, I, Finally, figured it out. Just, based on a hunch, had the feeling that I should try installing it with 4X the game's size worth of free space.
Based on every other game I've played, I thought I'd only need 3X. Strange.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes