4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Simple solution, give her one Big boob and one small Boob. Duh!
Yeahhhh, the jokes have been fun. Haha

"Oh, well. Let's hope she will have boobs."
"I thought about making a joke about a superposition of boobs but I resisted."

OOOF
Yea i think a growth option might be the only way to please everyone given the 50/50 split. Or maybe medium tits lmao.

Also thank you for posting pateron content I really appreciate it. GILF energy; pussy hair?
No problem, man. I usually try to post things on Patreon first (to make it worth it) and then I'll leak some things on here as it feels right. Although I post plenty of things on here too.

The growth option is a possibility but I haven't really found a good way of working that into the story. Breasts don't really grow that significantly without surgery or pregnancy. Hmm... I'm thinking I'll probably end up going with small breasts for now and if I figure out a decent way of upgrading her assets in a logical way, then I'll do the big breasts as well.

Reactions: dv8r

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Obviously the solution is to make her flat and tag the game with "loli". :p

More seriously, if you don't want to draw Mary twice for every frame (or perhaps more realistically figure out how to position breast.png over mary.png so you only have to redraw the booba), medium works. Or roll a die or something.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Obviously the solution is to make her flat and tag the game with "loli". :p

More seriously, if you don't want to draw Mary twice for every frame (or perhaps more realistically figure out how to position breast.png over mary.png so you only have to redraw the booba), medium works. Or roll a die or something.
I'm moving forward with the small breasts. Haha. I gave my Patrons the chance to alter her fate and they pulled a Thanos on me so I went with what I preferred. If I come up with some decent plot device for increasing her breast size at some point if the player wants then I'll implement it.

Reactions: randomgamer986

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Have you considered Divine Intervention as a means of solving this superposition issue? Or something like heterochromia but with boobs what with 1 big 1 small ahahaha. Or better yet and I'm just spitballin' here, just like the flowers in the current version, maybe some sort of like medicinal herb that has been traditionally used by some tribe in the New Guinea Highlands to enhance boob size as a coming of age ritual for women? That sounds lowkey orientalist af though.
I like your brainstorming. Haha. But the player was just lying to Sister Mary about that. They were just regular flowers.

I did some googling and haven't found a good natural way of growing breasts without surgery. Although I suppose we could just end up going with surgery if we really wanted to. I kind of like the idea of having bimbo nuns running around. Hahaha.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
I did some googling and haven't found a good natural way of growing breasts without surgery. Although I suppose we could just end up going with surgery if we really wanted to. I kind of like the idea of having bimbo nuns running around. Hahaha.
There was a news story that made the rounds about a decade ago following , after it was noticed that a bunch of German soldiers were having surgeries to counter breast growth, possibly caused by performing military drills where the chest is struck by a rifle. So... Penitent breast-paddling nuns?

Or just keep them on the small side, that works too. :BootyTime:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Pregnancy could work.
I was thinking of saving pregnancy for the endgame.

There was a news story that made the rounds about a decade ago following , after it was noticed that a bunch of German soldiers were having surgeries to counter breast growth, possibly caused by performing military drills where the chest is struck by a rifle. So... Penitent breast-paddling nuns?

Or just keep them on the small side, that works too. :BootyTime:
Huh... That was an interesting read. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'm going to keep that in my back pocket for potential use later.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Posted the new update, my dudes and dudettes. Remember to temper your expectations. This update was mostly about updating the cam art. I added one extra conversation with Sister Mary at the end though.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Load from disk button on the saves menu seems to be broken.
Hmmm. You're right. No idea why that is. I wonder if that's always been broken and I just didn't notice until now. I'll look into it.

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
So much better. Tried this a few updates ago and I am impressed by the increase in quality. Keep it up and you've got another subscriber!

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is the nun's face unchanged? Idk why it looks so different with colored robe, idk why but I am not used to it yet.
Her face has definitely changed some. Still tweaking things as I see fit.

Any possibility of pregnancy content ?
I want to add it at some point, yes.

So much better. Tried this a few updates ago and I am impressed by the increase in quality. Keep it up and you've got another subscriber!
This is my favourite up and coming HTML game, I'm super excited to see where it goes from here
love-loveyou.gif

Reactions: MonkeyFunk

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
I'll pledge in honor of keeping her small chested. And because I'm enjoying this game a lot and wanted to anyway.

• Red Heart

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Everytime i restart my game which every update, im so excited to see what's new. Good good stuff.
One thing i kinda want to ask, why does she have red spots all over her naked body/feet? It's just the way you try to convey the "heat" and "warmth" of a human being? is it just like that just because? no hate or anything, just curious.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes