4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
well if you need more infos, just tell me what ya need and i will help out anytime ^^.

that being said, i play a lot of HTML games and i rarely come up with overlay issues :unsure:

since you tested it on 1080p, maybe it is a resize problem?
It's definitely a sizing issue but it's more than that. I've tested it on 1080p and 4k. On some devices it works and on others it doesn't. Not sure why. Maybe as I get more familiar with Twine/Sugarcube I'll be able to make it work on more devices.

Reactions: Daxter250

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hey folks! I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the positivity and love for the game so far. I know there isn't much content yet but your feedback and kind words really help push me forward and motivate me to make something you'll all enjoy. Stay tuned for future updates. =]

Sep 27, 2020
Hey fun idea that u kinda need to implement from the start.

all of the "player" photos can be changed with mods. so diff players can temp her diff ways.
one way to do this would be to have the player select if the player img folder has more than default folder. inside the files can follow a name scheme like [ key_textToShow.webp/webm ] so you can find the right file with the key. easier would be to do just key.webp/m and have the selection prompts be ambiguous like "show genitals" instead of "show dick".

just an idea no pressure or nothing.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hey fun idea that u kinda need to implement from the start.

all of the "player" photos can be changed with mods. so diff players can temp her diff ways.
one way to do this would be to have the player select if the player img folder has more than default folder. inside the files can follow a name scheme like [ key_textToShow.webp/webm ] so you can find the right file with the key. easier would be to do just key.webp/m and have the selection prompts be ambiguous like "show genitals" instead of "show dick".

just an idea no pressure or nothing.
I mean, technically people can already change out the images if they want by swapping the files themselves, right?

Reactions: Bummenphist

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
well if you need more infos, just tell me what ya need and i will help out anytime ^^.

that being said, i play a lot of HTML games and i rarely come up with overlay issues :unsure:

since you tested it on 1080p, maybe it is a resize problem?
Hey, man. I'm testing out some layout changes that might fix your issue. If you get the chance, can you check out the latest online version and let me know if there are still any layout issues on your end?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hey, man. I'm testing out some layout changes that might fix your issue. If you get the chance, can you check out the latest online version and let me know if there are still any layout issues on your end?
sry for the late reply. due to my ongoing headache today i actually forgot to answer ya comment x.x

here you go, looking good now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
sry for the late reply. due to my ongoing headache today i actually forgot to answer ya comment x.x

here you go, looking good now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to hear about your headache. Hope you're feeling better.

It's definitely improved. Still not perfect obviously but I think I'll leave the layout there for now. Thanks for the help. =]

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
Version 0.04 is live. Check it out. Most of the time went to figuring out the new spying mechanic. It's neat and will be awesome going forward.
Caught up with the update, your writing is so clever and funny, amazing job man! I love how you write the nun being charmed by the mc sometimes even though he's obviously sleazy haha.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes