4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Someone mentioned demons earlier. I hope this game stays as a normal corruption and doesn't delve into fantasy realms. There are enough of those here already, and I personally enjoy the mind games and perversion potential type of play. Unlocking what might be hidden away or showing the innocent what they are missing out on.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Someone mentioned demons earlier. I hope this game stays as a normal corruption and doesn't delve into fantasy realms. There are enough of those here already, and I personally enjoy the mind games and perversion potential type of play. Unlocking what might be hidden away or showing the innocent what they are missing out on.
Nope. No demons in this game (Aside from the ones we all carry with us...). So you'll be able to enjoy the simplicity of good old fashioned human corruption to your heart's content.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The update is posted. Thank the lawd. Thank the lawd. Hallelujah. No new webcam content but two locations are introduced. There's a new prologue. And some new scenes at the end. Make sure you restart the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(8mb torrent \o/)
CorruptingANun-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Wow
Reactions: Vandolf and Sinaxxr

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I found the feet pic in the game files, and boy, do i love it... Please keep this project alive!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinaxxr

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
I like this project, really simple and fun. Hope we get some exhibitionism in the Church later on, otherwise i hope the corruption will stay like this, a slow sweet burn.

• Red Heart

IceCubeMan99

Jun 5, 2017
My current thoughts are that there will be a corruption route and a love route. Just not sure how I'll implement it yet. The corruption route seems easy enough but the love route I'll have to think on. Suggestions are always welcome.
I've been wondering about a love route too. I'm no writer, but here are some ideas. I'm thinking of dialogue like the protagonist starting with simple stuff like "You're so cute", or "I care" when responding to her problems. Meanwhile, she could start with typical shyness or maybe not even trusting the protagonist. Then as the game goes on she could start saying lovey-dovey stuff, blush, and smile.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I've been wondering about a love route too. I'm no writer, but here are some ideas. I'm thinking of dialogue like the protagonist starting with simple stuff like "You're so cute", or "I care" when responding to her problems. Meanwhile, she could start with typical shyness or maybe not even trusting the protagonist. Then as the game goes on she could start saying lovey-dovey stuff, blush, and smile.
Yeah, this is definitely along the lines of where the love path will take you. The love path will be a boyfriend/girlfriend leading to husband/wife kind of thing. The corruption path will be a dom/submissive or master/slave kind of thing. I appreciate the input.

Reactions: IceCubeMan99

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, this is definitely along the lines of where the love path will take you. The love path will be a boyfriend/girlfriend leading to husband/wife kind of thing. The corruption path will be a dom/submissive or master/slave kind of thing. I appreciate the input.
Perhaps you could do a pivot point of the story when she discovers what the panties mean and then the protagonist coming forward like "yeah that wasnt cool" blablabla, you get to keep both the corruption or just go straight up Christian Server.
But please dont just take my shit, make it your own, just throwing stuff your way because i enjoy thiss project a lot.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Perhaps you could do a pivot point of the story when she discovers what the panties mean and then the protagonist coming forward like "yeah that wasnt cool" blablabla, you get to keep both the corruption or just go straight up Christian Server.
But please dont just take my shit, make it your own, just throwing stuff your way because i enjoy thiss project a lot.
ee3af1b5-ea5e-462d-b20d-d6a20cf8a867-10-4-good-day.png

I appreciate you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JunkV

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, how much of the game do you think is complete Mr.Dev? 5%? 10%? Curious as to how big of a project you want to make it

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes