4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Saint peter will be shaking his head with disappointment when he read my list of sins with playing this game also in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I love a game author thats active with their community. makes the waiting fun! let me know if you every make an animated corrupting nun signature banner. I'll switch one of mine out.
689a272d6cd8fa58e414e1c6b1e7e978.jpg

If you have any thoughts or ideas on an animated signature banner, please let me know. I kinda dig the layout of my current banner but I'm always open to ideas for improving things.

Reactions: Bummenphist
Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 3056768

If you have any thoughts or ideas on an animated signature banner, please let me know. I kinda dig the layout of my current banner but I'm always open to ideas for improving things.
Uuuh maybe if there was more content Id have an easier time LOL

jokes aside I like the 3 wise monkeys-esque heads

2 ideas would be:

Long animation:
show default head -> msg bubble on a phone/computer next to the face -> face change
this happens for each of the 3 faces
and then we show the corrupting nun title

short animation:
we have the 3 faces static
paper rip across the center showing more lewd faces ie ahegao, tongue out, heart eyes ...
to give a "spoiler" on what is possible.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
hmmm

Maybe Sister Mary smiling benignly, but every few seconds a grinning demonic shadow slowly appears and disappears behind her, it's hands around her throat.

That's immediately what my mind went to with "animated banner", at least.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
as promised my good sir
wish it was a bit higher res/longer
By longer, do you mean wider, or a longer animation length?

If the former, then maybe you'll prefer this. Not sure what I can do about the resolution thing. :unsure:

Anyway, thank you very much for repping the game. I appreciate it a lot.

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Reactions: randomgamer986
Sep 27, 2020
By longer, do you mean wider, or a longer animation length?

If the former, then maybe you'll prefer this. Not sure what I can do about the resolution thing. :unsure:

Anyway, thank you very much for repping the game. I appreciate it a lot.

View attachment 3069430
yup thx. glad to see that you are repping the animated signature as well. does she have heart eyes in the last page turn? i cant tell.

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
yup thx. does she have heart eyes in the last page turn? i cant tell.
She does. Haha. I know, it's so tiny you can't even tell. But here, let me enhance that for you. Here's a higher res snippet of the image. Although I took out the "Master" text from the final version because you couldn't really read it unfortunately.

Illustration3 (2).jpg

Sep 27, 2020
She does. Haha. I know, it's so tiny you can't even tell. But here, let me enhance that for you. Here's a higher res snippet of the image. Although I took out the "Master" text from the final version because you couldn't really read it unfortunately.

View attachment 3069464
Lol nice. thanks for taking the time out to do this especially the new drawings. Im pretty sure I single handedly hindered development by months LMAO

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes