4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Out of curiosity, how much of the game do you think is complete Mr.Dev? 5%? 10%? Curious as to how big of a project you want to make it
I'm not too sure. It's pretty early on. It's mostly going to revolve around Sister Mary so you can judge by your progress with her. (Although there may be a few side characters but it'll still mostly focus on her.)

The story will be in two major parts. The first being from a distance/online (First Corruption). The second part will be you at the church in person. (Second Corruption)

View attachment 3092770

Who in the world puts a tall bookshelf in front of their window?!?!

0/10, I can't jilloff to this game.

:) I'm just teasing, game looking promising.
Shhhh... What am I, an interior decorator? Haha.

On second thought, any tips or tricks for interior decorating can be left as well. I need all the help I can get.

• Haha
Reactions: disimulated

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
watching this, seems to have potential.
Also Blonde nun? could have fooled me.
She's meant to be blonde, I promise. When I started this game, I had full intentions of coloring everything but then people said they liked the art as is so I've only did a little color here and there.

I may still color everything in the future depending on what the people want.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Perhaps you could do a pivot point of the story when she discovers what the panties mean and then the protagonist coming forward like "yeah that wasnt cool" blablabla, you get to keep both the corruption or just go straight up Christian Server.
But please dont just take my shit, make it your own, just throwing stuff your way because i enjoy thiss project a lot.
More to that pivot point on a love route you could do a corrupter gets corrupted by his victim as well. :p How much is up to the dev :p

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
This is just splitting hairs at this point, but I find the main character to be too crass. Being the massive pervert that I am, I pretty much always go for corrruption routes over love ones, but play find a way to make it so even a a corruption route can be played more covertly. "Hello sex nun, how often do you masturbate? Btw, here's my dick:" is funny, but if this is to be anything more than what it is right now, I'm gonna need a way to relate to the MC. Also, obviously, love and corruption shouldn't be mutually exclusive. Both should also be an option. But I understand that adds more writing to do.

I actually really enjoy the crude, black and white art. Lets my head fill in the blanks the way it wants to. (Not particularly a fan of blondes, nothing against them, either.) This is great so far.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope. That was all me, baby.

Oooo, Nun on Nun action. Spicy.

Can you expand on what you mean by that?
Well the corruption route will likely be more of a power fantasy where MC will make corrupt Maria into what he wants her to be, for the love route there could still be some corruption of Maria, she is a nun dedicated to Christ after all to start with but during the corruption Maria also influences the Mc so he changes as well and his intentions with her so it becomes more an equal loving relation where they bring out the best of each other in end as a couple and meet eachother somewhere halfway in their wants and desires, instead as her fully changing in what he thinks he wants in the corruption route. Hope that makes sense enough :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
This is just splitting hairs at this point, but I find the main character to be too crass. Being the massive pervert that I am, I pretty much always go for corrruption routes over love ones, but play find a way to make it so even a a corruption route can be played more covertly. "Hello sex nun, how often do you masturbate? Btw, here's my dick:" is funny, but if this is to be anything more than what it is right now, I'm gonna need a way to relate to the MC. Also, obviously, love and corruption shouldn't be mutually exclusive. Both should also be an option. But I understand that adds more writing to do.

I actually really enjoy the crude, black and white art. Lets my head fill in the blanks the way it wants to. (Not particularly a fan of blondes, nothing against them, either.) This is great so far.
I appreciate the feedback a lot. I think you're correct and you're not the only one to bring this up. I'm definitely going to adjust the male MC a bit in the future. I'll want him to be tonally consistent and have more purpose than just being a complete pervert. It'll obviously take time and thought to figure it out completely but please stay tuned and continue to give feedback.

Well the corruption route will likely be more of a power fantasy where MC will make corrupt Maria into what he wants her to be, for the love route there could still be some corruption of Maria, she is a nun dedicated to Christ after all to start with but during the corruption Maria also influences the Mc so he changes as well and his intentions with her so it becomes more an equal loving relation where they bring out the best of each other in end as a couple and meet eachother somewhere halfway in their wants and desires, instead as her fully changing in what he thinks he wants in the corruption route. Hope that makes sense enough :)
I can dig it. Very well said. Thank you for elaborating. I think this will definitely be something I explore within the game on the love route.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes