4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Look if it is indeed a false positive then the uploader needs to say it; otherwise, I'm not endangering my computer to a virus no matter how much I like the game.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Look if it is indeed a false positive then the uploader needs to say it; otherwise, I'm not endangering my computer to a virus no matter how much I like the game.
Sorry about the delayed response. I needed sleep. No idea about what virus you could be talking about. What site are you trying to download it from? You don't even need to download the game if you just play it in the browser on itch.

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
Haven't tried it yet but about to, for some reason I feel proud, seeing what I observed on first release and assumed would be another DOA never updated again bad game turn out to get a good star rating after actually getting some updates in a reasonable time frame. Bro cooked. Godspeed o7

Reactions: Sinaxxr

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Just a heads up but it'd probably be better to download the images instead of linking to a separate site, especially as the #tabs-windows:hover image now 404s, and according to Internet Archive, apparently never existed?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Just a heads up but it'd probably be better to download the images instead of linking to a separate site, especially as the #tabs-windows:hover image now 404s, and according to Internet Archive, apparently never existed?
How did you even find that? lol. I'm pretty sure I'm not using it anywhere in the game currently. It's just something I borrowed from someone online that I thought about using.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Enjoyed this one, though obviously would've liked it to be a bit further progress than it is now. All in due time.

Just a question though, do the various options while chatting make any real difference?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Enjoyed this one, though obviously would've liked it to be a bit further progress than it is now. All in due time.

Just a question though, do the various options while chatting make any real difference?
Some of them make a bit of difference (dialog changes/scene differences). But some don't change anything. The more significant options I add, the more troublesome it is to handle the timeline differences. People do enjoy when their options actually change things so I will try to keep adding some of those as I continue the game.

Thanks for checking it out. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Kudram

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Sorry about the delayed response. I needed sleep. No idea about what virus you could be talking about. What site are you trying to download it from? You don't even need to download the game if you just play it in the browser on itch.
I downloaded it from mega and go file, both sites my computer is flagging a trojan virus. Now whether it's real or not, you might want to check your files to see what might be giving this virus flag. Also, I have played it online. It's the only way I could since I can't download it. Loved it so far btw.
So you know what a false positive is, don't know how to gauge if it is one, but think "it's a real one". Based on what, psychic powers?
Yes, psychic powers, like I can see into the "mind" of a computer file. And, yes, I know what a false positive is. Do you know what a virus is? Or is you knowledge just based on trolling people?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I downloaded it from mega and go file, both sites my computer is flagging a trojan virus. Now whether it's real or not, you might want to check your files to see what might be giving this virus flag. Also, I have played it online. It's the only way I could since I can't download it. Loved it so far btw.

Yes, psychic powers, like I can see into the "mind" of a computer file. And, yes, I know what a false positive is. Do you know what a virus is? Or is you knowledge just based on trolling people?
Glad you liked it.

I'm so confused as to why your computer would think it's a virus. I downloaded the mega file and the only thing in the zip file is an html file and the image folder. There's no executables or anything.

Which file is it having a problem with? Does it say? Do you download other twine games?

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Glad you liked it.

I'm so confused as to why your computer would think it's a virus. I downloaded the mega file and the only thing in the zip file is an html file and the image folder. There's no executables or anything.

Which file is it having a problem with? Does it say? Do you download other twine games?
Interesting, it won't go into specifics. Perhaps because it's a zip file. Without looking at it, I don't see a problem with the html file. If I may ask, what's in the image folder? Nevermind what I said, I figured out that the virus flag is in fact coming from your index.html. I succeeded in downloading it from firefox and ran it. Windows Defender flagged it for a trojan virus and deleted it. Perhaps your version of twine is responsible? I've seen in threads that an older or newer version of Twine (not sure which unfortunately) is responsible for this false positive. Doesn't matter to me either way I'm enjoying it online. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes