4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Interesting, it won't go into specifics. Perhaps because it's a zip file. Without looking at it, I don't see a problem with the html file. If I may ask, what's in the image folder?
Just like it sounds, images. lol. It has all of the images for the game. I have no clue what it'd have a problem with since it's such a simple game. Just an html file and the images/videos it needs for the game. Weird.

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Nevermind what I said, I figured out that the virus flag is in fact coming from your index.html. I succeeded in downloading it from firefox and ran it. Windows Defender flagged it for a trojan virus and deleted it. Perhaps your version of twine is responsible? I've seen in threads that an older or newer version of Twine (not sure which unfortunately) is responsible for this false positive. Doesn't matter to me either way I'm enjoying it online. I hope this helps.
Just figured I repeat what I edited in since it went to another page.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Just figured I repeat what I edited in since it went to another page.
Ahhh, thanks for that. Interesting. You're the first person to bring it up so I was unaware of the possibility. I'll be keeping an eye on whether other people have the issue and, if it becomes common, I'll definitely look into it and look for a fix.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, psychic powers, like I can see into the "mind" of a computer file. And, yes, I know what a false positive is. Do you know what a virus is? Or is you knowledge just based on trolling people?
My dude, it's either a virus or a false positive. There is no in between. Your response was
My computer is telling me it's a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml virus. I think it's a real one.
Your antivirus can't differentiate between an actual virus and a false positive. If you're making an educated guess, you haven't explained your train of thought. You instead sarcastically asked if I know if I know what a Trojan is. I clapped back. Now I'm the troll? Bro, you still haven't answered why you think a generic virus reading is a "real one".

Reactions: Some guy's account

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Virustotal reports for those thinking Imccoy is right or whatever
Zip file: 0/64 ( )
HTML file: 0/64 ( )

Needless to say, Imccoy is wrong. Defender is using its machine learning (which is why the detection ends in !ml) to determine that the game contains malware that, to quote :
locks files but doesn't encrypt files like typical Ransomware. When Wactac infiltrates the user's system it changes the names of target files by adding a ".wctw" extension. The lack of ability to encrypt data makes this threat reversible. Usually, Wactac is proliferated by spam email campaigns and fake software.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
FINALLY!!! I let you know when i play thru the update
Despite how long it took to release the update, it's not massive or anything. Just took a while because of life stuff. Buuut, I'll be back to releasing monthly updates now so look forward to that. Thanks for sticking around.

Reactions: randomgamer986
Sep 27, 2020
Alright did a quick play thru:
I did not notice any changes at the start in terms of story.
The main thing i noticed is the dialoge changes when choosing who to annoy.
I wonder if mary will call on the mc to help during laundry to take care of characters like deep.
Not a fan of corruption ntr ...
anyway fun update!
I liked the ending skit.
Its smart to just move the camera and draw from the front. it plays to your strengths and looks nice. I think the same can be done for the desk scene in the room where you have to draw the head from the side.
let me know if i missed anything!

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Alright did a quick play thru:
I did not notice any changes at the start in terms of story.
The main thing i noticed is the dialoge changes when choosing who to annoy.
I wonder if mary will call on the mc to help during laundry to take care of characters like deep.
Not a fan of corruption ntr ...
anyway fun update!
I liked the ending skit.
Its smart to just move the camera and draw from the front. it plays to your strengths and looks nice. I think the same can be done for the desk scene in the room where you have to draw the head from the side.
let me know if i missed anything!
If I'm understanding what ntr is, it'd be Mary cheating on the MC right? None of that will be happening behind the MC's back. It would be the MC in control of that and making Mary do things with other people if he wants.

Haha. Yeah, changing angles did help a lot in suiting my strengths when it comes to drawing. Might want to do that more often.

Sep 27, 2020
If I'm understanding what ntr is, it'd be Mary cheating on the MC right? None of that will be happening behind the MC's back. It would be the MC in control of that and making Mary do things with other people if he wants.

Haha. Yeah, changing angles did help a lot in suiting my strengths when it comes to drawing. Might want to do that more often.
glad to hear it!

as the others have said getting the story more flushed out is important.
you can always come back and add/improve the art.

Looks like ill be keeping the fansig on ;)

• Red Heart

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
My dude, it's either a virus or a false positive. There is no in between. Your response was

Your antivirus can't differentiate between an actual virus and a false positive. If you're making an educated guess, you haven't explained your train of thought. You instead sarcastically asked if I know if I know what a Trojan is. I clapped back. Now I'm the troll? Bro, you still haven't answered why you think a generic virus reading is a "real one".
"Dude" I am big enough to admit I'm wrong. I looked into it more and even told the Game Dev to look out for it which he said he will, check the thread. It's not what you said it's the way you said it. Being a smartass and insulting my intelligence makes you a troll. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Sinaxxr, just curious since you mentioned the MC manipulating Mary to do things with other people. Are we gonna see the MC, for example, manipulating Sister Mary and Father Matthew having sex? I mean the MC already seems to have corrupted Mother Margaret a little with her groping her one boob.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sinaxxr, just curious since you mentioned the MC manipulating Mary to do things with other people. Are we gonna see the MC, for example, manipulating Sister Mary and Father Matthew having sex? I mean the MC already seems to have corrupted Mother Margaret a little with her groping her one boob.
I don't think I'll make her have sex with anyone other than the MC, but making her show off her body or give handjobs/blowjobs could be fun.

I wouldn't say Mother Margaret was corrupted necessarily but she was definitely put into a mindset of thinking about her body in ways that she hadn't in a long time. It's more her going down memory lane than anything.

Reactions: DiableFripon

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Cool, also I just want to say that scene where Father Matthews gives Mary an Iced Tea in the laundry room and it seem like Mary was hesitant to take it. It made me wonder, "What's in the Ice Tea, Father?" lol

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Cool, also I just want to say that scene where Father Matthews gives Mary an Iced Tea in the laundry room and it seem like Mary was hesitant to take it. It made me wonder, "What's in the Ice Tea, Father?" lol
Lol. There was nothing but ice and tea in the iced tea. Although he was definitely up to no good. He wanted her to be nice and chilly.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes