RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Mar 26, 2018
I hope that in the next update after the poker game and the strip Jennifer will give lapdance on all three guys and she will fuck all of them..Jennifer is a sexy dirty girl and i like it..

Reactions: redweiler141

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Corrupting Jennifer v0.7a
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I like this game a lot. sure it has some weaknesses but which one doesnt?
You sure can tell where the new guys took over. It got a lot textier.
I think they did a better job on that before caus they managed to say everything needed in a few lines, while the new path gives us way more lines and colourful descriptions.

What I really miss is a chapter in between. I mean come on. Every time shes with Mark shes the happiest creature alive. Then he drunkly misbehaves in a cardgame so shes like "hell yeah I ll have a gangbang with all of our childhood friends"
wtf... sure thing thats where this kind of game heads (and I like it) but I think there was at least one scene missing and thats a too big of a jump at once.
I think they need an extra day between when they come back from hawaii and the poker game.
A day where Mark really gives her a reason to be mad. And another situation in which she somehow realizes the change shes goin thru and the excitement she feels. Maybe also a little doubt about the marriage.
Shouldnt be too much work actually. But it would make more sense than just be pissed about a cardgame and then begging for a gangbang... while mark could come back anytime. and sure 20+ years friends instantly jump in on it.

thats what I think.

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
I like this game a lot. sure it has some weaknesses but which one doesnt?
You sure can tell where the new guys took over. It got a lot textier.
I think they did a better job before on that caus they managed to say everything needed in a few lines, while the new path gives us way more lines and colourful descriptions.

What I really miss is a chapter in between. I mean come on. Every time shes with Mark shes the happiest creature alive. Then he drunkly misbehaves in a cardgame so shes like "hell yeah I ll have a gangbang with all of our childhood friends"
wtf... sure thing thats where this kind of game heads (and I like it) but I think there was at least one scene missing and thats a too big of a jump at once.
I think they need an extra day between when they come back from hawaii and the poker game.
A day where Mark really gives her a reason to be mad. And another situation in which she somehow realizes the change shes goin thru and the excitement she feels. Maybe also a little doubt about the marriage.
Shouldnt be too much work actually. But it would make more sense than just be pissed about a cardgame and then begging for a gangbang... while mark could come back anytime. and sure 20+ years friends instantly jump in on it.

thats what I think.
Don't sabotage the game man
let the developer continue in his way

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good game, I just started to playing but I have to ask, this just have corruption, NTR and blackmail? Because I think this game can be really big with a lot of other fetiches.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes