RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the answer. But do I have to start over. Or is it possible to skip content I have already played in the rpgm old version?
If You Have Never played "Chasing Jennifer" before, START Fresh/New Game.
The storyline IS A bit Different than the RPGM. Don't Think Your Saves will work, but You Can Try it.

Reactions: penmaster

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I had tried the revamp or remake of this, but it is still very lacking right now, and pretty unsatisfying in its present state.

I actually found this version pretty good over all. I took all the left wing choices, and quickly wound up at the bottom of a barrel of bitter dregs. (But it was a fun ride to get there)

I expected that as I was going for the totally corrupt choices.

It is a shame it was not fully finished as it actually appears to have been very close to and end of some sort. (I see this in a lot games tweaked, and tweaked after they reach a reasonable patronage amount, and then when that patronage drops, so to is the game.)
I am curious,.. what is the EoC for this version?? where does it stop?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How do I use these saves? I am a RPGM noob.
replace the save folder inside the www
the numbers of save slots is limited in this game.... I usedmore than 1 save folder
you can use te first one... than rename the folder and start with the second one
that save are chronologically saved and for example one that load a scene before the minigame and the following start after winning the minigame

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
replace the save folder inside the www
the numbers of save slots is limited in this game.... I usedmore than 1 save folder
you can use te first one... than rename the folder and start with the second one
that save are chronologically saved and for example one that load a scene before the minigame and the following start after winning the minigame
1,000,000,000 Thank yous. :)

Reactions: 88stanford88

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Jennifer v0.8 Compressed (Untested)

Win 488 MB/257 MB :

Reactions: Eula25
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes