• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hi,

Well... 2020 finally fucked off. Let's hope 2021 won't be such a bitch :)

I just wanted to give you an update/road map on what we plan for 2021.

Wait! Wait! Don't go crazy on us just yet, read this first...
NTR: Some hate it, some love it, some are indifferent about it. Everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
Some of you know that we were developing a game called "Corrupting Jennifer" a few years back. It was a full NTR game and when we started working on EoL, we stopped developing Corrupting Jenifer and gave it to another studio called Pink Tie games. They worked on the game for a while, but then decided to give up on it. We had a discussion with them and they agreed to give us the project back since they are not working on it so we finally managed to get the rights to it again.
We know that most of you (Our current Patrons) are not interested in NTR or this game. So, for this reason, we have taken over the old Pink Tie patreon page and are rebranding it to INCETON GAMES NTR. We don't want to mix NTR with the content on our main INCETON GAMES patreon page and we feel like this is the best possible solution for everyone.

So, the development of "Corrupting Jennifer" will continue on

About "Corrupting Jennifer":
This will be a full remake and rewrite of the story. The game will be made in Ren'Py. All the characters in the game will be updated to modern standards. New characters and locations will also be added.

Development of Corrupting Jennifer WILL NOT affect the frequency and size of EoL and SwM updates!

If you want to support the development of Corrupting Jennifer and/or find out more, you can do it by clicking .

2. Quality improvement's for EoL and SwM

Currently, we are trying to release new versions as soon as possible and, lately, this lead to the initial releases having more bugs then anticipated.
We don't want to do this or for it to become a norm. Since game updates are getting bigger and bigger, there is a lot more that can go wrong. To combat this, from now on, when we have a finished version of a new update, we will spend 2 additional days for in-depth bug testing.
This will delay releases for 2 days (Duhh...), but you will get a better quality product with 99% less bugs. We hope that you agree and that you understand our position regard this matter.

3. Some secret and exiting stuff we can't discuss yet.

TLDR:
1. INCETON GAMES NTR - new patreon page for NTR games and content
2. Less bugs in new episodes of EoL and SwM
3. It's not TL to DR
NTR is trending. This is one of the amazing concept and class game would be awesome if it continued.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i'm SO eagerly awaiting the new jennifer to appear in the latest updates page. been a big fan of the game and summer with mia too. inceton ftw!

Reactions: magaclaawe

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've been holding off subscribing till I get a look at the first update. I have a feeling this will be a story written with kid gloves...innocent girl finds her inner slut, all it took was a dude to grope her ass one day, and the panties come flying off :giggle:. I liked the original, but Devs all seem to be scared when it comes to writing anything really concerning the reality of how evil people really are under the mask they present to the public.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Same here, I'm subscribed to the main page for Mia and Echoes but like Justforme I was holding off for the first update and see what it was like, so hopefully someone will get the upload up soon.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Good point :unsure:

With the first update shared from the Dev for free, he would get a lot more supporters then with some teaser pictures.

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment e1i1257_cc_1.webp

Inside Jennifer RELEASED for 10$ Patrons NEW GAME
It's finally here! Yaaay! We decided to change the name of the game to INSIDE JENNIFER since this is a new game with a new and updated cast, locations and story. The story has been changed and updated. Don't wanna spoil anything so best you just download and play the game.

This game features a BRANCHING STORY if you want to get all the content save before a making a choice so you can try multiple routes.

We hope you will like INSIDE JENNFER EPISODE 1 a lot of time and effort was put into this game.

Inside Jennifer Episode 1 content:
1951 Images
27 Animations

Inside Jennifer Episode 1 bonus content:
107 ANGLE INMAGES
56 NUDE MODE IMAGES
18 GALLERY IMAGES

You can download Inside Jennifer Episode 1 .

Best regards,
Inceton games

Reactions: Scipio Publio 9

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
The reasoning was it has NTR content and so they created a seperate pateron account for those who were interested in that stuff and keeping it seperate from the Echoes of Lust and Summer With Mia account of course a few comments over there were "I'm not paying for another Pateron account for you when I'm already paying one here for EoL and SwM." perhaps they should have released either a demo or the first chapter on the main Inceton pateron account for people to try instead.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes