VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0.6] [R1leyD4rk]

2.70 star(s) 17 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Do you plan to fix the gallery at some point? Aside from the fact that I have a lot of blocked scenes that I've already seen while playing, there are still a lot of scenes that need to be added to the gallery...

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Why do I have a bad ending in all the options? What did I miss or not do for a good ending?
I'm thinking they've only implemented the bad end at the moment, and we need to wait for an update. Changelog does say there were 3 animated scenes added; that'd cover the bad end for each partner.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I'm thinking they've only implemented the bad end at the moment, and we need to wait for an update. Changelog does say there were 3 animated scenes added; that'd cover the bad end for each partner.
No, in fact there is a "good" option that continues the story in both cases (moving forward with the girl or hiding)

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
These updates further mess up the already confusing game. I can no longer advance at certain points regardless of the actions chosen before.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 522 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

2.70 star(s) 17 Votes