VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. I'm in the mission where the nobleman gets his way with Saki and then you can see it dripping out of his crotch. he gives you the option to mention it 1700233688860.png
but then it tells me that I don't have enough points. To see what happens I went to the cheats tab and uploaded several random points but it still says the same thing. that I have to do?
1700233771035.png

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
hello. I'm in the mission where the nobleman gets his way with Saki and then you can see it dripping out of his crotch. he gives you the option to mention it View attachment 3093697
but then it tells me that I don't have enough points. To see what happens I went to the cheats tab and uploaded several random points but it still says the same thing. that I have to do?
View attachment 3093698
if Dominant >= 3

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I've been enjoying this game although there's quite a few weird quirks about it, like why have us build up love points with both Aiko and Sakiko if they're just going to get reset when Sadao asks which one we like more, why does that even affect them it's not like they were there to listen to the conversation, there's also a few weird bugs like Aiko losing her virginity for no reason on the quest about the humanoid wolves, or her not losing her virginity when you fuck her in the cursed mansion, although I did play this in version 2.2 so these might have already been fixed.
Outside of that I'd just like to ask, is there anyway to keep Aiko as a virgin through the game? I was thinking of not really being romantic with her for one of my playthroughs but I also wouldn't want her to fuck someone else.

Oct 21, 2022
I've been enjoying this game although there's quite a few weird quirks about it, like why have us build up love points with both Aiko and Sakiko if they're just going to get reset when Sadao asks which one we like more, why does that even affect them it's not like they were there to listen to the conversation, there's also a few weird bugs like Aiko losing her virginity for no reason on the quest about the humanoid wolves, or her not losing her virginity when you fuck her in the cursed mansion, although I did play this in version 2.2 so these might have already been fixed.
Outside of that I'd just like to ask, is there anyway to keep Aiko as a virgin through the game? I was thinking of not really being romantic with her for one of my playthroughs but I also wouldn't want her to fuck someone else.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

Changelog - v0.2.6 Major update :

- Added a new part of the main story (Vanilla and Corruption path for Aiko/Sakiko/Nina)

- Added four new animated scenes

- Added new values for the endings

- Fixed some stats during certain quests

- Adjusted some choices

- Adjusted some grammar issues (English/Spanish)

Reactions: linus.quotes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Ok, I downloaded the newest version and most of the game is in spanish (Edit: which seems to be normal, BUT: ). It shut down after two or three clicks, as I looking how to change it to english.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hmmm some of the stats in cheat screen aren't working. Also what's the diff between cuckold and ntr path? NTR is behind mc back and cuckold has him willing?

Last edited:

M!

Jan 5, 2018
WTF is requirement for tavern's quest "go as manager, Aiko drinks and Saki dances"?
The walkthru says both love must be 8 but that is bullshit.

Reactions: dav121
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes