3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

sansusername

May 4, 2017
is there a current walkthrough? i seem to just be stuck in a loop of boring

edit. nvm it seems straight forward, i was just not playing well lol

Last edited:

ps123

May 4, 2017
Hmm, Any idea how to get the new character Gloria? Keeps visiting boss but got no luck seeing her.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So how do we trigger the new character? I've gone through two in-game weeks and nothing. Do I have to start the game over or am I just missing something?

sansusername

May 4, 2017
I started new game new girl walks up we talked a bit, and thats it never showed up again :(
she shows up in the very beginning and then shortly after that... but i think that's it so far. it doesn't seem like there's actually all that much new content unfortunately.

This one seemed to have a lot of potential, but this update makes me lose faith that the game will really start adding much more to it.

i'd like to see more jobs for Clem, more girls to train, more interactions with the teacher, more "outside" places to visit... ya know... just more stuff.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Just when i started to to concede this game was left in the dust, buzz about a 0.10. Hell yeah ! but when you look at it, it kinda seems more like a 0.9 rewrite than a 0.10 proper. The interface is nicer, we get a face to match the elusive Connor, a new character introduced, but that's it. Looks like it's setting up the stage for a "proper" update, 0.11 , but we already know that the pace of update of this game can be annoyingly slow. At least we know "this is still alive" , yey !

protoslayer2

Sep 11, 2017
Dang how long had it been since this was discussed I think this game is coming along nicely tho I would like to see more events and just places you can do

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes