Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

protoslayer2

Sep 11, 2017
Dang how long had it been since this was discussed I think this game is coming along nicely tho I would like to see more events and just places you can do

Crasher

May 4, 2017
The link to UPTOBOX is not available on the first message.
Here is the link to UPTOBOX:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
she shows up in the very beginning and then shortly after that... but i think that's it so far. it doesn't seem like there's actually all that much new content unfortunately.

This one seemed to have a lot of potential, but this update makes me lose faith that the game will really start adding much more to it.

i'd like to see more jobs for Clem, more girls to train, more interactions with the teacher, more "outside" places to visit... ya know... just more stuff.
Yeah I'm starting to look at this game like a 3d Princess Trainer. Now we need 2 more you can tell that Princess Trainer was the guideline for this without that massive grind.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know, I think there were some interface improvements or someting, but all in all the update was pretty minimal and disappointing. If you don't start a new game you don't even meet the new character and even if you do you meet her like two times and that's it. I'd be rather pissed if I had pledged for this game, but since this is not the case I settle for underwhelming.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...i'd like to see more jobs for Clem, more girls to train, more interactions with the teacher, more "outside" places to visit... ya know... just more stuff.
Dang how long had it been since this was discussed I think this game is coming along nicely tho I would like to see more events and just places you can do
Yep, you're right. That would be an excellent reason to mod the shit out of it, as some do it with other games here too. It's really worth some more love of modders, one got freedom to add sidequests and sidechars as many as wanted... :(

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hello, i'm at day 105, i got Clementine to work as a dancer, i can have sex with her, and give her some orders if she works as a secretary. is this the end of this version? i can't speak to my boss because he's busy, and i don't have anywhere to go but shopping.. did i miss something or is this the end of this version?

Reactions: Mandingonator

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... is this the end of this version?
Yes, the end it is pretty much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome here chimi, have fun sticking with us! :)

Edit: work on the game was halted by dev for reasons, not because dev did create a 2nd one. Thanks to @Goronthil for this fact check. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
can i use the old saves or i have to start a new game ?
No, you better start over. Older saves can break things. Skip forward to new content if you like, it doesn't take that long.

How do i add cash in this game?
Make the girl work?? You are her mentor, sort of. Means you should receive a share iirc. Also use computer while you're alone. Save, then bet on outcome. If you won save again. Rinse, repeat. ;)

Last edited:

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Yes, the end it is pretty much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome here chimi, have fun sticking with us! :)
Huh, I started a new game for this version but I never saw any events referenced in your third bulletin point. I did see the new staff member and new plot beats but nothing new at the vending machine or a bathroom. Any idea how I missed it?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...I did see the new staff member and new plot beats but nothing new at the vending machine or a bathroom. Any idea how I missed it?
I'm just not sure if I understood you correctly, if you *never* had any encounters in general. In this case you may really have missed content.
Both 'meet me at the vending machines' and 'use the bathroom with me' is older content, in since at least v0.8 iirc. If you got these scenes with an earlier playthrough you're fine I guess, don't think there's anything new atm. ;)

Reactions: wilparu and ponyguy

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Cirro84 : you say dev is working on another game ? ...
tbh you caught me right now. I wrote '...because dev favourised another game iirc' - this may not be true.

I thought I had read about Lambda also having another game going, but I don't find anything. So I probably mistook Lambda for Perv 2k16 - a dev who did two in parallel, I think so. Both Lambda's and Perv's games were at roughly the same version level (v0.8) for a time afaik, so it's my fault I guess. Sorry for the 'bad' news. :/

The dev wasn't lazy but took a 'timeout' for sure, see post - this is mostly why the game had no progress for a while. No problem with you asking, you forced me to fact check my memory. I have to thank you mate. tyvm.^^

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes