Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Lets stop the name calling please. Discussion and debate is fine, however this is fast turning into an insult match.

Take it to PM or add each other to ignore if necessary.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The new version's out
Now, the problem is to know if we still have LambdaDude's patreons here. Considering the fact that he disappeared for several months, I bet a lot of pplz removed their pledge. IMO, he really needs to work his @SS off to regain the trust of his supporters. Anyway, I hope we'll get the update soon :p

othello

May 30, 2017
Just saw version 0.9 on svs and comicunivers. Dev did 18mb new content in just 5 months, really worth it?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Just saw version 0.9 on svs and comicunivers. Dev did 18mb new content in just 5 months, really worth it?
She can now work as a dancer. Nice pics a small update so must know for yourself if you download this version if you wait for the next version.

Reactions: Cirro84

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Hm, lame update. Maybe it´s the long time of waiting, but a "harmless" Stripper Job after getting her fucked by the hole Company in the last Class with Kaley. And she told the boss that she would like to get fucked for Money.
Job is done. ;) What else is there left for us?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the update, and patience, there seems to be more waiting for us in the future. It would be better to change the text that says that she got fucked by the whole company, and the one in which she said she would like to fuck for money, this way we could lower her morals step by step towards prostitution. The two mentioned quotes are a bit rushed and actually not necessary.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Is there enough in the game to warrant a try?

<If so, it'll go on my games to try list.>

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a guide or walkthrough, I know it's more like a grinding game but it would be good to know for example how long she needs to be a secretary for others and such.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is there enough in the game to warrant a try?

<If so, it'll go on my games to try list.>
If you have never played it, yes. Not so sure if it is only for this update

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
It's part of the corruption process.
So yes, always a stripper

But I think he should rearrange the process.
You can do many other nasty things to her before this.

Let's wait what he has planned for the next updates.

Reactions: killermacker
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes