Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

laruien

Nov 12, 2016
v8

So here's version 0.8!

In this version I added a public humiliation event, you can try it you reach the 5th course.

Kaylee got some love as well; she now has pubes in the shape of a heart and her sex scene is now smoothly animated with dialogue.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
v8

So here's version 0.8!

In this version I added a public humiliation event, you can try it you reach the 5th course.
how do you trigger this new scene? Cant find it or do i have to start a new game for it?

TimeKeeper

Aug 5, 2016
The visuals in this game are great, but my issue with it is that the PC has almost nothing to do with the corruption. We just send her to school, and magically behind closed doors shes a slut after about 6-9 days. The PC is almost unneeded in this game, the "Boss" plays almost the same role, only 1-step removed. We'd almost be better off playing as the school teacher or the intern herself. Then again, this is still alpha, and I recognize that LambdaDude could have plans to better flesh out the story.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He did but he responded a week ago on his free patreon post with a statement that there should be an update at the end of the month.

Aug 22, 2016
is the game considered complete/abandoned at this point or is something new coming ?

it's been more than 2 months without a meaningful update

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changed status to abandoned.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes