Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Aug 22, 2016
Here's v0.7:

Copy-paste of the post that it came with:
"I don't want to make you guys wait too much between updates so I will try to release one every week.
In this version you can fuck Clem at the vending machines/bathroom and you can also be caught doing it."
I assume it's just a different background, same scene as in the office ?

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I assume it's just a different background, same scene as in the office ?
Ayup. It's not even worth openning the game for, honestly. Sad to see that it's going downhill, the early updates were really quite promising.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Dev made a post almost 3 weeks ago about updating to v0.8 in a few days - radio silence for now. :(

LambdaDude, Jan 9 -
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
So... I'm back to work, version 0.8 should be out in a few days!

[...]

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ayup. It's not even worth openning the game for, honestly. Sad to see that it's going downhill, the early updates were really quite promising.
I agree is early updates where great he needs to get his shit together.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Dev made a post almost 3 weeks ago about updating to v0.8 in a few days - radio silence for now. :(

LambdaDude, Jan 9 -
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
So... I'm back to work, version 0.8 should be out in a few days!

[...]
v0.8 is out

Reactions: Cirro84

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh nice, I have enjoyed the game. Though it was weird how the gambling was there, disappeared, then came back. Made it a pain to earn the money to give the soon to be sexbot

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
lol console commands, never have to grind again. I think this game uses money = x as the command.

Reactions: Hitman

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
lol console commands, never have to grind again. I think this game uses money = x as the command.
I just used the roulette and save-scummed it. Save before you bet, choose a color, win, or lose and try again.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've done it both ways, considering the content it made the game amusing. I tried for the Green last time I played, hit that a couple of times.
or you can take 15 seconds and edit the money :p :p :p But to each their own and I'm not here to judge. :)

IZnoGouD

Dec 22, 2016
There's a event_upskirt in the game files when she picks up stuff on the ground. Has someone managed to trigger this event or is just stuff the creator added in the files and yet hasn't implemented?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There's a event_upskirt in the game files when she picks up stuff on the ground. Has someone managed to trigger this event or is just stuff the creator added in the files and yet hasn't implemented?
It's implemented. It's a random event that happens when you walk in the morning I believe, but it's definitely implemented :eek:

IZnoGouD

Dec 22, 2016
It's implemented. It's a random event that happens when you walk in the morning I believe, but it's definitely implemented :eek:
Unfortunately, while I was playing, I did not have the opportunity to witness this particular event - there are 21 files for this specific event :oops:. In any case, I will not be revisiting the game anytime soon. I'll be waiting for the next version of the game to be able to return to the night gambling.

- iznogoud

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How the heck do you bang her at the vending machine and the bath room (which I dont know where is :p)?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's a random event. Just go to the vending machines after sending Clem to work. If by some reason she's not there, try another day until you find her at the vending machines. Both events are triggered after finding Clem at the vending machines (fucking her right there or in the bathroom).
In this game the bathroom is some sort of magical place that appears only when employees needs to fuck, so there's no need to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wynin

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's a random event. Just go to the vending machines after sending Clem to work. If by some reason she's not there, try another day until you find her at the vending machines. Both events are triggered after finding Clem at the vending machines (fucking her right there or in the bathroom).
In this game the bathroom is some sort of magical place that appears only when employees needs to fuck, so there's no need to find it.
lol ok, tyvm for the tips :)

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes