Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
try monez=10000
on not english keyboards Z is on the place of Y. Maybe u can fix it that way.

D

Deleted member 42

try monez=10000
on not english keyboards Z is on the place of Y. Maybe u can fix it that way.
I've got an english keyboard :p but nevermind anyways i'll pass on this one

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Go to the folder. There is .py file there. Right click edit with notepad++ or edit. Past this before any line:
Code:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
Tell me if it works :)

achtone

Aug 18, 2016

supposedly has new content. It's public so check patreon site for details.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

supposedly has new content. It's public so check patreon site for details.

Added to OP. He's restored the gambling system. And some bugfixes. I'll look and see what new stuff I can find.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated to 0.6. Just need to locate a changelog so everyone can know the changes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I know with clem you can order her to blow a person on the job and do anal with her other then that... Idk what has changed.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I know with clem you can order her to blow a person on the job and do anal with her other then that... Idk what has changed.
i got her debt in the negatives does that affect the anal option

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got anal with her right as I got it down to 0. Then I asked for anal and bribed her. He says I just paid off your loan and she agreed. So game might not trigger that since it's NOT at 0??

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Exactly. However, if you are as paranoid as me with saves (I always save before important decisions), you probably have one before paying her, so you could just load that save and pay her the exact amount of money.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
change OP please. link is for version 0.6. and open game exe 0.6. It confuse if they is 0.51

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
Guess i'll pass on this one, since the money cheat isn't working.
fear not I may be able to help you, move the game folder to data disk D directly or data disk C or whatever letter you have, then console commands might or might notwork, but anyways good luck.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how do I get the anal scene? I cant get her to fuck me when I ask for favors
Pay off her debt. Check and make sure her debt is paid off but she does not owe you money. Then try anal and bribe her. You'll know it worked when you tell her you paid her debt off and she'll respond reluctantly.

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
Pay off her debt. Check and make sure her debt is paid off but she does not owe you money. Then try anal and bribe her. You'll know it worked when you tell her you paid her debt off and she'll respond reluctantly.
the option didnt shop up for me

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
is there a way to get this to run on a mac? I am using parallels but I have had trouble opening renpy files.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Here's v0.7:

Copy-paste of the post that it came with:
"I don't want to make you guys wait too much between updates so I will try to release one every week.
In this version you can fuck Clem at the vending machines/bathroom and you can also be caught doing it."

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes