Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
where or when can i find the new caracter "chief" i have been to the police station several times but there is nothing but Michelle

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
where or when can i find the new caracter "chief" i have been to the police station several times but there is nothing but Michelle
You need to corrupt michelle more, after right amount of michelle corruption chief will caught you and michelle making out.

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
Last time I played was two updates ago. Is there enough new content to warrant another download? I'm most interested to see where the church stuff goes.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In renpy you have to know the game console codes, then edit a file, then open the console, they should be quite enough explanation already posted about that here..

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
I may have found a bug or I am doing something wrong. I used the cheat mod acquire potions at the start of this game however that mod seems to prevent you from progressing with the School president storyline. You can talk and corrupt Mrs Simpson to get the news however when you go home to look it up on your computer only your programming jobs appears under the internet explorer option with no option to browse the net for the advertisement. I remove the mod and this glitch corrected.

Zoerhink

Aug 7, 2017
Hello all, im new here, but i would like to say hello and ask for the cheat code for the computer.

Anyone knows?

Ty!

Teiky

Jun 24, 2017
guys just a question, does the game work now with the cheat. because i couldnt progress with cheat last time

myself

Sep 21, 2017
First you need to have a high enough corruption, and go to downtown at night.

Going to downtown in night can be done by staying at downtown till night by doing some things in downtown, for example, like working in school etc
wait already have 150 corruption on her is that not enough?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Last time I played was two updates ago. Is there enough new content to warrant another download? I'm most interested to see where the church stuff goes.
There's a decent amount of content but nothing related to the church. Maria has just one new scene (a new variation of the date at the bar)

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes