yoyoxxx

Aug 4, 2017
question how do i trigger the sex scene with megan or michelle at night in their house when their husbands r sleeping?
First you need to have a high enough corruption, and go to downtown at night.

Going to downtown in night can be done by staying at downtown till night by doing some things in downtown, for example, like working in school etc

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thank you by the way do you have the walkthrough?
no but this game is pretty staightforward just ask me any questions that you have trouble with btw the corruption levels starts at 75/120/175/210/265 it pretty much shows a event for each time their corruption lv goes up and each lvs shows a different action picture talk scene then the other lvs

L

leetitoldu

is this game is this good to have 100+ pages of discussion? i mean girls models are just hideous...

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
thanks but i ment has anyone got a cheat save with money and corrtion all done i cant get cheat to go
these are my saves my the corruption high enough to unlock the scenes for the v0.70. I don't remember how much money i have but you can increase them from the jobs you can do.

I don't have play the the 0.75 version and i don't have use any cheats.

Reactions: vladtepes_1431

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
With the way the old creep just approached the player it kinda seems like it would be a possible thing, but I hope it won't be implemented at all tbh. When I saw that it nearly killed my boner heh.
same thing bro XD although although he was kinda of a douche when i came over and didnt like his wife that much so i wonder if anything like that comes around ill crush his old heart and steal his daughter and wife away to my harem XD

Reactions: Daruko01
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes