King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
YES I've been waiting for this for so long. Also he starting to work on content for them again probably means they'll get a new corruption level soon. I'm curious to see what Emily will look like.
i think they are getting a new corruption lv in this update according to that preview :D

Reactions: Vespak

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
i think they are getting a new corruption lv in this update according to that preview :D
All that image shows is that they have a new corruption level for their events when met together at Megan's house. They were a level bellow in those events compared to their main solo events. So all it means is that the pair event is finally caught up with their main paths. I mean, a new corruption level can happen in this update still, but even if it doesn't given how he tends to focus on content for a character for a couple of updates instead of just one, it could mean we get their next corruption levels in the following months.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
All that image shows is that they have a new corruption level for their events when met together at Megan's house. They were a level bellow in those events compared to their main solo events. So all it means is that the pair event is finally caught up with their main paths. I mean, a new corruption level can happen in this update still, but even if it doesn't given how he tends to focus on content for a character for a couple of updates instead of just one, it could mean we get their next corruption levels in the following months.
true

Reactions: Vespak

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Release v0.75
Lite version
Heavi version soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really nice Changelog, wasn't expecting more Michelle content (though in hindsight, if stuff was being added to the Police Office, that was a given).
I'm also glad there's more group stuff for Jenny and Nicole on their higher corruption levels. The group stuff is my favorite in this game.

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Out of curiosity was there a vote or something on his patreon for the girls to have more body hair? It would really be nice if he had it optional if it wasn't someone's thing. I half expect to be fucking a Wookiee at when the corruption gets high enough.

Reactions: User #19006

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Out of curiosity was there a vote or something on his patreon for the girls to have more body hair? It would really be nice if he had it optional if it wasn't someone's thing. I half expect to be fucking a Wookiee at when the corruption gets high enough.
XD

Reactions: Tree13

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
that was a good update i honesty dont know whats the difference between light version and heavy version since they both seem to have the same image quality :D
They don't. The images in the lite version are a lot more compressed and lose a lot of texture detail. In smaller screen resolutions it doesn't really make a difference though.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Compared to last update this one felt small but it's still solid update.
Personaly im sad that there is still no real action with your slave (mom) after maing her slave.
For future my hope is that delevoper focuses finishing content for current girls instead of addimg new ones.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
agreed on thinking its small i think it had to do with introducing alot of new girls at the police station and their corruption lvs
Well last update did introduse lot of new girls too. School, principals home and residential wifes
But it's unrealistic to expect that every update is big one in contect some times update has to focus fixing bugs, code and other things like that.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Seriously? Only the mom has pit hair, and none of them have full bushes or hairy legs?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Damn, this has become one of my favorite games so quickly, I REALLY like just how good the corruption content is (which is good given the name of the game :) ) The only few games that come close to this level of corruption, is "Lab rats" which is good, the mental change in some of them especially the sister from prudish, to absolute cum dump is awesome, but it lacked Physical change like this game has. Another game was "The Gift reloaded" which was heading in a way that would have been an amazing game but only had four updates before canceling. And lastly "Village of Nightmare 1 & 2" a much less known game but damn it was good, but much more fantasy oriented, the whole game revolves around succubusses. (But god Damn those squirrels in that game). So hey, send me a reply if you need a link to any of those games, or if you have any other games with a similar focus I'd be ecstatic if you cane recommend them.! :)

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes