Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
I'm not aware of the most recent torrent, there is however a and with the resident area fix i included it should be the latest release.
thank for the link anyway should i dowload the resident.zip too?? and any other file should i dowload? sorry i am new here
thanks in advance

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I just hope that in new update we finally gonna see new corruption levels for nurse and nun.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
thank for the link anyway should i dowload the resident.zip too?? and any other file should i dowload? sorry i am new here
thanks in advance
The torrent is the version prior to the bugfix, hence the included resident file which fixes that bug.
You don't have to download anything else.

Reactions: Mypotter

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Hello people, im new here. one question is the h scenes animated? and if so can i get a sample?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I am getting an error when I replace com.rpyc with cheat mod version.

What am I doing wrong?
Your supposed to replace the rpy file not rpyc. If you don't see this file use UnRen by placing it in the folder where you extracted the exe and choose option 3, let it do its things then run the game once the close it. You should now see the rpy file

Reactions: User_32285
U

User_32285

Your supposed to replace the rpy file not rpyc. If you don't see this file use UnRen by placing it in the folder where you extracted the exe and choose option 3, let it do its things then run the game once the close it. You should now see the rpy file
Much appreciated, I knew I was forgetting something.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I am getting an error when I replace com.rpyc with cheat mod version.

What am I doing wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you rename com.rpy to com.rpyc ?
There is no need since rpy are compiled into rpyc at runtime

I don't think you have to decompile the rpyc files to use the cheat mod.
It can't hurt though, if anything it can work as a walkthrough if you're able to read the source-code :p

Reactions: User_32285

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Do we resemble each other?
I added the new level scene of Megan and Emily.
This time I put on similar clothes for both of them. How about this?
View attachment 50803
finally im so happy this was added i wonder if that means we can finally do the smex option when you meet both of them in the megans house i also wonder if emily is going to be finally be able to invited over via cellphone :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Vespak
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes