lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
I could use a walkthrough here
Get potions, and give them to your boss for more money then focus down mother and sister. Buy maid outfits and after they reach a point you can gain $1000 twice on each day on the weekend. There's no advance stat just buy potions and dish them out to corrupt women.

Hardest part is working at the school which you can just use the search bar to search the topic for. I would reccomend you look at the scene's on each level or install the mod. Every level a woman gets to she gain's new content (actions, ect) and old actions change.

Reactions: kzk0987 and Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Is that the same guy who sparked the NTR debate here? If yes then yeah I mean him

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
Walkthrough please ? Also, is there a HUGE difference between ''lite'' and ''heavy'' (I'm playing Lite)

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Does Anyone Have Android Mod Version Or Walkthrough Guide Cheats Plz I Need It To Play
Install the mod for cheats. Like all renplay games, you can simply edit the "00console" file but the game has a far better mod. As for a walkthrough you REALLY do not need one. The game is so simple that if you played it and still can't understand things you either held skip too long or you are very obviously under 18.

I swear every time a question like this or a person fails to use the search bar to look for a common question my faith in humanity dies.

For the future please consider learning to use the search bar and then "this thread only" to find things in the thread. You also may also want to learn how to change a text file from "False" to "True", but that would take intelligence that you obviously lack as you failed to read five messages up before posting or read the FRONT page!

Reactions: kiteares

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Walkthrough please ? Also, is there a HUGE difference between ''lite'' and ''heavy'' (I'm playing Lite)
You go to work get money. You buy potions. You give girls potions. It's a three-step program.

In case you are having a problem, get a gas potion and see if you need that to progress. Heavy and lite mode are for picture quality nothing else.

Please read above if you have any problems. Or just maybe consider opening the game before asking for help? It's a scary new concept I know but sometimes it may help others sanity.

If you don't feel like doing that there is another thing called a "search bar" it helps you find relevant information and check if your question hasn't been asked three times in the last 5 hours.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The game contains a ton of different time or another condition dependent events. So yes, i think it needs some kind of a guide too.
I've got a few tips.

Be sure to do every action between each stage of corruption as there are new scenes for each one, including actions you've already done before. You know you've reached a new stage when they react to the potion you give them; it goes up 15 everytime. Usually it's 45, 75, 120, if I'm not mistaken?

Most actions can be done as long as the corruption value is met, but sometimes there are extra conditions, such as needing items from the adult shop for the Nun, only being able to go date your work boss and school teacher during the weekends, etc.

As far as I'm aware, there's no time limit for anything in this game. Don't worry about having to rush anything.

TaraRumTum

Jan 23, 2018
I have some questions
How to use gas portion?
What is the highest level to corrupt?Im at 135.
How to do things with school girls?
Help!!

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I've got a few tips.

Be sure to do every action between each stage of corruption as there are new scenes for each one, including actions you've already done before. You know you've reached a new stage when they react to the potion you give them; it goes up 15 everytime. Usually it's 45, 75, 120, if I'm not mistaken?

Most actions can be done as long as the corruption value is met, but sometimes there are extra conditions, such as needing items from the adult shop for the Nun, only being able to go date your work boss and school teacher during the weekends, etc.

As far as I'm aware, there's no time limit for anything in this game. Don't worry about having to rush anything.
It is worth noting that this is also true for group events. Plenty of group events will either fail or won't appear at all if you don't have all the participants at the same level of corruption. So racing ahead with one target is probably a mistake.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I have some questions
How to use gas portion?
What is the highest level to corrupt?Im at 135.
How to do things with school girls?
Help!!
The highest meaningful level of corruption is 210. You can go higher but it doesn't give any additional benefits.

The events surrounding the school girls need to progress the entire school chain. Get the teacher corrupted and then you need to apply for the IT job by using your computer at home. Talk to the teacher to get her to vouch for you with the principal.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I love these unintentionally funny screenshots :closedtongue:
Those are Megan's boobers by the way

screenshot0458.png

Reactions: keuler
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes