lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Also worth mentioning the game was very obvious about its incest - it's in the title, even. Corruption doesn't have any mention to incest in the page, as far as I remember. He calls Jenny and Nicole by name. That may be enough to just fly under the radar.

Also from what people said a few pages back he is looking into a way to remove incest from the patreon-hosted game and make a patch avaliable through lewdpatcher.
I bought lewd patcher to his attention and he'd look at it. My only concern is his teasers are wayy too explicit for patreon at this point. Thankfully he keeps them as patreon unlocks but it may draw unnecessary attention, if he continues I may bring it up with him.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Mr. Dots' game Dating My Daughter was removed from Patreon. That being said it isn't gone per say but Dots basically had to remove all evidence of his game in order to stay on Patreon. If you're curious I would recommend heading over to DMD's thread to get a better idea of what exactly happened.
I just checked, and his page is still there.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Fantasy, none of real life laws and rules apply to fantasy depictions. patreon's rules are arbitrary, and not based in law, simply their own morality forced upon creators.
Yeah, did I imply otherwise?
I was just pointing out that they are vague enough in their rules about what is consent or not for corruption games where the girls are agreeing to do all the sexual things to be mostly ok. There's no overt forced intercourse.
I don't think they'll care about the magical corruption element as long as that line isn't crossed.

I haven't heard about anyone getting shot down because of corruption themes either.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
"Netorare is a disease, netori on the other hand is the proof that god exists."
This legit made me laugh couldn't agree more.
Actually the very first adult game that i ever played on this website is Big Brother. But as soon as i saw that loser MC (Max) watching his own mother getting fucked by another dude, i stopped and rushed to the discussion thread. Boy was i pissed. i distinctly remember calling that game a ''Cuckfest'' and the defenders of that game (Low Testosterone Betas) started attacking me. My comments were getting dislikes left and right so i decided to call it quits and move on. I fucking hate that game. I despise it!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
out of curiosity did you ask about the scene with megans husband whenever or not his going to ask to borrow my mom or not? in all honesty seeing how this is one of my top games i wouldnt mind if there is some NTR but a heads up would be appreciated
I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure it's going the netori route totally. I think... In a very brief convo way back this was said.

Will there be any full on cuckolding of the husbands and boyfriends? I feel like the corruption should slightly affect them as well, lol, they start to 'peak' in on what you're up to :p
3w

I am thinking about that part. I am considering whether to make them angry or to be cool about the situation
3w

Why not both? They start off angry but as time progresses they either get use to it, or with the right kind of corruption power learn to enjoy watching.

Keep in mind he answers/replies to me about a 50/50 ratio, lol, I don't have a hotline to the guy obviously.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes