lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Actually the very first adult game that i ever played on this website is Big Brother. But as soon as i saw that loser MC (Max) watching his own mother getting fucked by another dude, i stopped and rushed to the discussion thread. Boy was i pissed. i distinctly remember calling that game a ''Cuckfest'' and the defenders of that game (Low Testosterone Betas) started attacking me. My comments were getting dislikes left and right so i decided to call it quits and move on. I fucking hate that game. I despise it!
There's not enough games that are netori. I've always enjoyed stealin bitches and making the fellas watch' but games seem to focus way more on humiliating you. You want to imagine yourself as the main character, (unless you really do like being cucked), so it's kinda hard for me to shift focus in netorare games and emphasize with the character I'm not playing, especially if I have to try imagine I'm a 7ft tall black guy named Tyrese banging the neighbors wife. There's also a distinct focus on blacks as bulls, which is painfully cliched at this point.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
There's plenty of Netori games in Japan, though I think it's still less than Netorare.

Sometimes I like Netorare games if they do a really good jog of making the girls corrupted and perverted, but those are the minority (and I can only think of Japanese games that do that, none western ones). Usually these games focus as much on the girl becoming a slut as in the NTR aspect, so it's nice to play even though I don't like netorare itself.
Games that are just about the suffering and sadness of some cuck faggot don't really interest me and I don't get why they are so popular, but each to their own I guess.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well CNN stands for Cuck News Network, what else can you expect from them.
to be honesty i didnt think of that before i thought it just stood for comedy news network seeing how they are such a parody on real news even Msnbc has better creditably then them but as of that site they really deserve that name cuck news network

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
ahhh netori always best genre, my fav always from company LILITH(except they so many netorare genre), Lune and ANIM

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Actually the very first adult game that i ever played on this website is Big Brother. But as soon as i saw that loser MC (Max) watching his own mother getting fucked by another dude, i stopped and rushed to the discussion thread. Boy was i pissed. i distinctly remember calling that game a ''Cuckfest'' and the defenders of that game (Low Testosterone Betas) started attacking me. My comments were getting dislikes left and right so i decided to call it quits and move on. I fucking hate that game. I despise it!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i honesty wouldnt mind if this game has some sharing to it seeing how in the long run that all come back to me since im their master even my mommy can go long without the big Johnson :eek:penedeyewink: but its always nice to have heads up thats why i got to friendly neighborhood perverted for help on that @lostraven
haha cheers lad, believe it or not I'm in the midst of working on cucking a few people IRL ;) I see posts, I send posts :p the great gastby gif.gif

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
i probably just pissed off alot of fans of big brother with me posting that song in big brother forums

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Probably a different fantasy but I hope sharing will make it in as an option. Hoping to trade the MCs slaves for time with other slaves in Utopia. Also putting the mother on display regularly for an audience seems hot.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
- Patreon crackdown on projects by adult game makers -

Breaking news ! A developper of an alternative to Patreon is seeking to speak with many makers of adult games caught up in this predicament, as soon as possible. His name is ”przewodo”.

Explained in Mr.Dots DMD thread
Yeah, take this with an extreme grain of salt.
Just like vid.me as an alternative to youtube, people will jump at the opportunity of getting the creators discontent with the current platform, and even if they have good intentions, they may just not have the means tu sucessfully run a competing service.
And crowdfunding platforms are very hard to pull off, at the very least they'd need solid deals with payment processors and a good marketing campaing to launch themselves (as no dev will want to be in a platform no one knows about. Just look at what happened with Kimochi).

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes