Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm not trying to call you or anyone out, but I've never really understood the "sharing is cancer ntr is terrible" ideology in adult games. Like follow me on this but i'm not really playing the game for the DUDE (except for "The Last Sovereign" but hey that's the exception). What I'm trying to say is I play the game to see some hot/innocent girls grow into completely corrupted bimbos/sluts. What does it matter to me if the person they are fucking is the group of pixels you are told is the Main character, some other group of pixels, a group of pixels, Danny phantom or goddamn Jack from Lost?
Because most people(I think, I know I do most of the times) project themselves on the main character, and seeing the woman you wanna fuck get with other guys isn't really exciting to most people. I personally do have a great dislike for this fetish, but I'm not against ntr as long as it ain't forced onto you.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No-one cares when WE are doing the NTR (netori), that kind of content is fine since it's not content specifically designed to piss people off.

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
No-one cares when WE are doing the NTR (netori), that kind of content is fine since it's not content specifically designed to piss people off.
in future, the neighbor will go have sex with jenny and nicole ... this is obvious

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes