Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
np honesty though i dont mind if their sharing in the game seeing how ive corrupted the women so far in however if it was NTR before i corrupted them then i would have a problem im downloading it now ill let you know if its in it or not just the husband scenes makes me think of their will be sharing or him watching me fuck his wife
He can watch from the corner while I pound his wife if he's quiet...
Touches my girls though and I'll feed him his own fucking intestines.

Sharing wouldn't fit anyway. The potions make the girls want the MC's cock. They're super horny for the MC...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
We can only hope the dev doesn’t pull a “Big Brother’’ on us.
big brother pulled a eric which cucked you by fucking your sisters and mom this game wouldnt do that since well our harem only listens to us and the husband is only a minor character so if theres sharing involved then it would be sharing no cucking thats what im assuming since they all come back to the big johnson in the long run

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
well technically didn't the teacher u corrupt expose herself to the male students in the flirt scene on phone also i believe the mc will get to chose if he wants to share his whores unlike big brother where that piece shit comes in and does his dirty work.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
well technically didn't the teacher u corrupt expose herself to the male students in the flirt scene on phone also i believe the mc will get to chose if he wants to share his whores unlike big brother where that piece shit comes in and does his dirty work.
i love

Reactions: Eibon and boobybot

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
i love
he is awesome my favs
Sanagi Torajirou
Takeda Hiromitsu
Rocket Monkey
erect sawaru
ichimatsu
Meme50
Jingrock
Kon-Kit
Shinozuka Yuuji
Itou Eight
are even though most of theme write ntr i dont mind it because the art is simply outstanding and just jizztastic
edit:i dont know why my font looks like that my bad

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes