King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Call me a douche for saying this, but i honestly think this was taking things a little too far.
as much as i would love to have sexual training with those lolis and mommies i doubt that would happen due to pateron will automatically get noticed hopefully he would include it when he starts doing the lewd patcher though :p then again i dont think it would be allowed here if that happens so im indifferent about it even if there are some games with loli scenes on here

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I don't see any problems, but I do worry about the future of his game. I just hope that he either starts using lewdpatcher very soon or at least doesn't drop the game in case Patreon gets on his case.

I remember some pages ago someone who talked with Mr. C said that he didn't plan for any sexual content involving kids. Well clearly his definition of kid is a bit different from what a lot of westerns have. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect that. As I said, no reason the daughters would have unique looking models if not to get involved. Though at the very least they don't seem to get corrupted clothes.

Anyone knows where the guy is from, speaking of which? I have always assumed Chinese/Taiwanese but that is a pretty baseless assumption tbh.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Just saw the scene with the lolis. They mostly just observe, the only sexual thing they really do is suckign their mom's tits.
Probably that's "not involved" enough for his standards, the player isn't fucking or even really doing much to any kids.
But of course just young girls seeing their moms fuck is probably more than enough to ban hammer it if it catches enough attention (hell, almost everything in this game will get it banned from Patreon anyway if we strictly follow their new thought police rules)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Just saw the scene with the lolis. They mostly just observe, the only sexual thing they really do is suckign their mom's tits.
Probably that's "not involved" enough for his standards, the player isn't fucking or even really doing much to any kids.
But of course just young girls seeing their moms fuck is probably more than enough to ban hammer it if it catches enough attention (hell, almost everything in this game will get it banned from Patreon anyway if we strictly follow their new thought police rules)
i really hope that no one would say anything about about specially from this site

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Uhh... I don't know if I like the direction this game took with that playground sequence...

MrC is playing with fire there.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
has anyone able to get added playground Megan event scene at night or added Heather's ex-husband event scene
Whether someone reports him or not I think with the kind of content he does, it's just a matter of time.
Which is why I'm hoping he finds a workaround like other devs did or continues the game in case he has to leave Patreon. This is my favorite in-developement game and it would suck to see it go because of puritanical bullshit.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
how does this scene come out: "Megan's house event scene" ?????????
has anyone able to get added playground Megan event scene at night or added Heather's ex-husband event scene
Use corruption potion on megan 5-6 times then she will say something about her husband not being home at night then you need to go to the playground where you’ll find megan’s husband hiding behind the bushes, use a few potion on megan again and then she’ll go to the playground with you where you can fuck her while her husband watches.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Uhh... I don't know if I like the direction this game took with that playground sequence...

MrC is playing with fire there.
Yeah, that's my point. He's not a super high-profile game like BigBrother or DmD, but he's already got incest and some other things Patreon frowns on. Now he's adding content that peripherally involves kids...

As someone else was saying - he needs to put that behind some sort of gate/patch or he's gonna get nailed.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i really hope that no one would say anything about about specially from this site
There are over 400k members to this site. I can only imagine a handful are there to keep an eye on whats what.

The loli's have boobs but thats probably the limitations of the engine. Jailbait wouldnt have their moms take them to the park. I had concerns when i gave the kids the potion. Hopefully it ends there with the girls and we get to continue with the moms. Otherwise we have to shut it down here too.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Use corruption potion on megan 5-6 times then she will say something about her husband not being home at night then you need to go to the playground where you’ll find megan’s husband hiding behind the bushes, use a few potion on megan again and then she’ll go to the playground with you where you can fuck her while her husband watches.
thx bro :D

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
There are over 400k members to this site. I can only imagine a handful are there to keep an eye on whats what.

The loli's have boobs but thats probably the limitations of the engine. Jailbait wouldnt have their moms take them to the park. I had concerns when i gave the kids the potion. Hopefully it ends there with the girls and we get to continue with the moms. Otherwise we have to shut it down here too.
The involvement of the kids should’ve ended with the Ice cream scene. Someone from his patreon must’ve asked to add some ‘’loli action’’ I believe.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes