KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Use corruption potion on megan 5-6 times then she will say something about her husband not being home at night then you need to go to the playground where you’ll find megan’s husband hiding behind the bushes, use a few potion on megan again and then she’ll go to the playground with you where you can fuck her while her husband watches.
Megan's corruption is 1045.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
I haven't had time to do a deep test (it's 2AM here and I stayed awake just to dl it and do a quick test), but my own version don't gave me a single warning, and it seem to work without problem. I'll look more in depth tomorrow to see if I have to add things or not.
Reminder for those who want, the mod can be found (with full explanations).
Thank you!:happyblush

Reactions: anne O'nymous
May 16, 2017
Anyone want/need a torrent? I have one set up if we can get a few seeders before I zonk for the night (later) would be nice.
I think it works :rolleyes: been a long time since I was on this end of the torrent LOL

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yeah, that's my point. He's not a super high-profile game like BigBrother or DmD, but he's already got incest and some other things Patreon frowns on. Now he's adding content that peripherally involves kids...

As someone else was saying - he needs to put that behind some sort of gate/patch or he's gonna get nailed.
you know I think darkcookies gets away with alot more shit because his game uses 2d artwork instead of 3d.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not sure I understand why some people are worried about the content in the new update. All the characters show some development, and are not the main focus of the game. It's sitting fine regarding the rules here. I hope he continues to throw in some more kinky content of different sorts to add spice to the game.

What he REALLY needs to add is the option to corrupt a milf that owns a dog kennel, a long corruption path regarding said kennel, then the option to take the other women there for training :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I think "Utopia" will be the more likely place for training.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
is there a walk trough ? if not can anyone tell me how to feed the potion to the cousins ?
I second this. And while I'm at it I should also ask why whenever someone asks if there is a walkthrough on this site a tumbleweed follows it, along with a deep and deafening silence?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I second this. And while I'm at it I should also ask why whenever someone asks if there is a walkthrough on this site a tumbleweed follows it, along with a deep and deafening silence?
Because it's all pretty self explanatory? And the few times there is a semilegitimate question ITS BEEN ANSWERED OVER AND OVER AGAIN and you could find it with just a little searching.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hey I know everyone is focused on lolis and stuff but did anyone else think that the English in this update was really good in comparison to earlier updates?

Reactions: Shadowcrow
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes