Rocket Monkey
erect sawaru
ichimatsu
Meme50
Jingrock
Kon-Kit
Shinozuka Yuuji
Itou Eight
are even though most of theme write ntr i dont mind it because the art is simply outstanding and just jizztastic
edit:i dont know why my font looks like that my bad
poor guy doesn't even know
Mizuryu Kei

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Because it's all pretty self explanatory? And the few times there is a semilegitimate question ITS BEEN ANSWERED OVER AND OVER AGAIN and you could find it with just a little searching.
Ahh I see.... so it's just pure laziness. Could have led with that.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
i got mine to 225 but then i brought her back down to 210 due to i want her to be same corruption lv as jenny and heather
It's an important thing. Every characters which can interact with each other need to evolve at the same pace because the scenes triggered depend of this. By example, it you focus on your family, raising them to the max level, then work on heather or Maria, you'll miss all the intermediary scenes.

I'll go to work and look deep at the update this afternoon.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I do hope he considers using a patch or smth if he decides to add more content with the lolis. Speaking of that tbh I don't really get how some of you are shook by that. I wouldn't mind that tbh, and I'm pretty okay with lolis compared with other fetishes I see on this site such as ntr, tentacles, rape and *sweats* bestiality.

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
Because it's all pretty self explanatory? And the few times there is a semilegitimate question ITS BEEN ANSWERED OVER AND OVER AGAIN and you could find it with just a little searching.
I'm pretty sure you have to visit the bar at night and you run into one of them there.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
tentacles and bestiality are nice :D the only fetishs i dont like are scat guro and vore
Well tbh I'm someone doesn't enjoy many things outside the usual male and female or females fucking, and yeah I know it's kinda boring and prevents me from enjoying many games, unfortunately XD
But yeah, fetishes I enjoy are pretty much vanilla (incest, corruption, monster girls, milfs, etc).

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
A

akumar

You have to visit spa with your family and then all megan's event will be triggered

Jul 23, 2017
so I think I got all the scenes but a few(maybe) i catch megan's huband in park at night and then it says I have to get friendly with him somehow,how do I do that?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
normally it takes 3 potions to reach the next lv however this update was a bit different seeing how you needed more potions to have sex in front of the husband
It's more complicated than this, but yes I'll have to take care of this case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a randomization on the playground which I need to handle.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
what am I supposed to do for the new scenes (the playground and how to get buddy buddy with megan hubby)
Playground scenes: visit the playgroung > at morning go to c-store front dore and look around > buy icecreme for girls > visit the playgroung again. Now you can play hide-n-seel with mothers and daughters. If you win (its easy to find them) you can give them 2 potions.

Friend of Megan's hubby:
You have to visit spa with your family and then all megan's event will be triggered
+ you need to have max corruption level with both Jenny and Nicole to get success.

Reactions: LNVG
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes