anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone confirm the 1.03 mod is working on this version?
I haven't had time to do a deep test (it's 2AM here and I stayed awake just to dl it and do a quick test), but my own version don't gave me a single warning, and it seem to work without problem. I'll look more in depth tomorrow to see if I have to add things or not.
Reminder for those who want, the mod can be found (with full explanations).

Reactions: User #19006

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
There are over 400k members to this site. I can only imagine a handful are there to keep an eye on whats what.

The loli's have boobs but thats probably the limitations of the engine. Jailbait wouldnt have their moms take them to the park. I had concerns when i gave the kids the potion. Hopefully it ends there with the girls and we get to continue with the moms. Otherwise we have to shut it down here too.
Eh, I say limitation of the engine or not (and I don't think it is, Honey Select can make flat chests), if they have boobs it's allowed.
At least from what I recall F95 rules are concerned with the physical portrayal, not what ages the characters act.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What do you need the mod for?
Well, for those who want to replay a scene with a character at a lower corruption level, those who will, in the future, want to replay an none slave scene, and those who don't want randomization but to have the possibility to select what scene they want to see, the mod is useful. Same for those who want to use only one potion to achieve the next level of corruption, while being sure they will not miss a scene.
But I guess you're right, for those who just want to cheat, it's probably useless.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter
S

SlayersCurse

how to get megan come to park she is at 285 corruption already ?
Give her a potion in the evening and it should automatically start the park scene. I was at 285 too, gave her a potion in the evening so it went to 300 and it automatically started the scene in the park.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
He meant playground as well.
as much as i liked that 2 of the main girls have corruption lv updated i realized that this update was smaller then the other due to the corruption lvs only have have talk and new picture taken i think the playground to up to much time and quite frankly even though i love shotacon fucks milfs and lolicon fucks milfs or futanari fucks loli i feel that this thing wasnt worth it if its going to bring this much heat to the dev i mean i can get my fix from other sources online so i dont want this going to get attacked if it can help it

Reactions: kzk0987

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
as much as i liked that 2 of the main girls have corruption lv updated i realized that this update was smaller then the other due to the corruption lvs only have have talk and new picture taken i think the playground to up to much time and quite frankly even though i love shotacon fucks milfs and lolicon fucks milfs or futanari fucks loli i feel that this thing wasnt worth it if its going to bring this much heat to the dev i mean i can get my fix from other sources online so i dont want this going to get attacked if it can help it
Agreed. This update wasn’t big enough but then again, what else can we expect from a game that revolves around corrupting women and nothing else.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So no sharing beta-fag cuckshit, but, instead we have creepy loli action? Ugh, well at least it isn't quite as bad. :S

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
So no sharing beta-fag cuckshit, but, instead we have creepy loli action? Ugh, well at least it isn't quite as bad. :S
the husband sure is dumb he doesnt recognize the cowgirl is his wife and really thinks its another girl as my girlfriend when i my fucking her in his bed as he watches

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Agreed. This update wasn’t big enough but then again, what else can we expect from a game that revolves around corrupting women and nothing else.
when she the girls were going to get another corruption lv update i would think that there be atleast megan updated in terms of the sex actions not just the talk and the take picture

Jan 30, 2017
I'm not sure I understand why some people are worried about the content in the new update. All the characters show some development, and are not the main focus of the game. It's sitting fine regarding the rules here. I hope he continues to throw in some more kinky content of different sorts to add spice to the game.

What he REALLY needs to add is the option to corrupt a milf that owns a dog kennel, a long corruption path regarding said kennel, then the option to take the other women there for training :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes