zephyredge

Aug 3, 2017
NTR (netorare) is when the guy's chick gets stolen Netori is when the guy does the stealing. This is not NTR this is Netori

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know where you can use the potion gas thingy ?
First is Church, under Action>Worship and then you sift through some dialogue until you get it as one of your 2 choices.

Another one in the School. Staff Meeting once you've sufficiently corrupted the Principle. After 2 or 3 times, it will say "under development".
The you "Go to the gym" every Monday morning until it says it's under construction.

And the final one I know is in Subway>Move to a different cart. Only one scene tho, but it's repeatable.

Don't know anymore. If someone does, maybe you can share?

Reactions: bobbo69

_crash

May 16, 2017
how do I get the photo scene with megan at the sex shop?
I bought everything long time ago and can´t look around in the store.
Hint "I have to use the store often to make her aware of me"

pls help

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
how do I get the photo scene with megan at the sex shop?
I bought everything long time ago and can´t look around in the store.
Hint "I have to use the store often to make her aware of me"

pls help
I think fixes are posted a page or few earlier in the thread.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
however, this update did not like me so much. I only hope that you decide to do something more and told the stories with the possibility of reviewing or reliving certain problems indefinitely.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys a quick info, is there any NTR in the game at any point? Cause it's really not my thing and i dont wanna get turned off after X hours of playtime.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hey guys a quick info, is there any NTR in the game at any point? Cause it's really not my thing and i dont wanna get turned off after X hours of playtime.
No, no NTR/sharing/beta-fag cuck crap in this game. We play AS the one who fucks other guys women though in some cases.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143 and Djd3

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
No, no NTR/sharing/beta-fag cuck crap in this game. We play AS the one who fucks other guys women though in some cases.
My godness why didnt i find this game sooner?! Thank you for the info my friend.
I'm fine with being the ''bad guy'' in some cases, i was just tired of having always the same shit with the girls being practicly molested (enjoying it or not) by male characters just for plot reasons.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
First is Church, under Action>Worship [...]
Another one in the School. Staff Meeting [...]
The you "Go to the gym" every Monday morning [...]
And the final one I know is in Subway>Move to a different cart. [...]
Don't the jail scene (once you've corrupted the police chief and can meet Michelle again) also need the gas potions ?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes